chapter one.

"How's Japan, oppa?"

Jimin sigh as he throw himself on his bed. Feeling tired after coming back from work then his sister suddenly called.

"Could be better. Are you doing great there?" He asks in his sleepy voice.

Well, he's now at Japan. Working with his family together. He wants to forget her. Yes, she does hurt him but he can't do anything than keep on loving her.

"So great. Daniel told me that he's bringing me to meet his family again." He can feel that Jihyo is squealing silently.

He scoffs, "good for you." He silently says.

Jihyo notice Jimin's upset voice. She knows Jimin still searching for Mina there, that's why he directly accept his family's suggestion to work on Japan with them.

"Oppa," Jihyo called as Jimin hummed, looking out of the window of the beautiful stars.

"I know you missed Mina." Jihyo quietly continues.

Jimin blinked as he hears the words. He smiled then, look up of his ceiling.

"I still do," He answers.

"Just move on, oppa. It seems like she already forget about you." Jihyo tries to support Jimin.

It's not like her friendship with Mina is already broke, she just want Jimin to live his life on.

"If it's easy, I already moved on, Jihyo. It's just become harder. She's always lingering on my mind these days." Jimin finally explains.

Jihyo gasps, "do you meet her around?"

"No, I didn't. But, since I'm in her hometown, I always remembered about her these days." Jimin quietly says, playing with his blanket.

"It's not healthy, oppa." Jihyo sigh.

"Yeah yeah. I'll call you later, I need to sleep." Jimin says, starts to do a stretch before Jihyo could even answer.

"Fine. Be safe, oppa."

"Yeah." He answer, then ended the call.

He quietly groans as he get up from his bed, going straight to his bathroom.

Maybe a hot bath will help.

"Minatozaki Sana?"

Jimin frowns as he sees the name. He starts to scan the paper of requesting to be a worker on his place.

"Yes. She's apparently the only one who's waiting outside. Want me to call her in, Mr Park?" His secretary softly says.

"Yeah. Let her in." Jimin looks up at her as his secretary nodded.

Then, one blonde haired girl comes in after thanked to his secretary. Jimin looks up at her as she smiles at him. ( picture above )

"Good morning, Mr Park." She says softly while bowing, knowing it's his traditionalists.

"Good morning. Take a sit." He says while searching some documents behind him before turning back at her.

"So, I've seen your contract on my table. Do you have any specific reason of why you want to be a worker here?" He says, no emotions printed on his face.

Sana smirks silently as she clears her throat, "actually, I'm living with my two friends who's continue studying and the one who's staying home didn't do anything. I've decided to be the one to search money to pay out our bills."

Sana purposely give a fake reasons. All of her friends are actually having their own money. She just want to work there to spy on this Mr Park; Mina's ex boyfriend.

Jimin nodding, staring the documents on his hand, "I see. How old your friends is?"

"Why suddenly asks about my friends, Mr Park?" Sana smirks, leaning on the chair.

Jimin clears his throat, "you know, you give me the reason that including them all. So, I need to write down their age and name here."

That's so stupid. Sana thought. Sans quickly nodded of hearing his explanation.

"My one friend who's called lazy is Hirai Momo. She's 24 years old. And my other friend who's studying is," Sana stops halfway, already can read Jimin's facial even he's writing down the names.

"Myoui Mina, she's 22 years old."

Jimin stops writing, looking up at her who's raising her eyebrows at him.

"W-What is her name again?" He stutter.

Sana purposely cough, "it's Myoui Mina, Mr Park."

It's her. The girl from 5 years ago. Jimin finally thinks. He just remembered that this is the girl who called to be 'Mina's girlfriend'.

"Doesn't she want to have a work?" Jimin suddenly asks.

Sana smirks, "well, her boyfriend doesn't allowed her to do so."

──°
a/n; anna oop 🤭 sorry, i'm not good on writing stuff about works here so, i apologize if it's sounds weird 😔😔