To Live

Life is like a black hole that's sucking you in and tearing you apart. The only way to defeat it, is to have more gravity than the hole. The only way to defeat life, is to turn whatever life throws at you around, perhaps life is preparing you for the future? Your soul is constantly being reincarnated, until one lifetime, the experience you've gathered in all your previous lives, becomes some sort of barrier, shielding you from negativity. Because when that time comes, you're used to it, it doesn't affect you as much, you how what it means, how it feels, so you are prepared.

Life is like a job, on your first day, you make a lot of mistakes, but years from then, you're the boss, and everyone looks up to you, you rarely make mistakes, because you know how to handle most of it. The more lifetimes you live, the more experienced you become. The only way to defeat life is To Live, the only way to defeat death, is to accept that we will all die one day, so why push it forwards, only to be reincarnated again?

The moon taught me "It's ok to go through phases"
The sun taught me "No matter how many times you go down, keep rising!"      

If you don't believe in reincarnation, I hope some parts of this will still hold value to you.