2.

J'Lani Fletcher

"Niecey bitch I ain't seen you in a long time" A long yellow girl hugged her smileing with her crooked teeth.

"Niecey why you on this side" A pretty dark skin hugged her next.

"You knows..." Niecey dragged out looking at some light skin boy.

"Bitch I thought y'all were done."

I stood off to the side looking awkward.

"Who is this?" The yellow one mugged me.

I yanked my head back looking at her ugly ass, "I'm Lani who are you sir"

"Sir? Bitch don't get smart with me." She bucked at me.

"Don't look at me crazy then" I blinked at her.

"China calm down girl, I'm Keyra. Your so pretty where you get your lashes from Jolenia?"

" Girl yes she does her thang and thank you" I nodded smiling at her.

"KEYRA COME GET THIS DAMN MUT"

"BITCH STOP PLAYING WITH MY BABY LIKE THAT, FUCK ASS HOE" She yelled back at some black boy stnading by cars.

"Let me go say hey to my baby daddy" Niecey started walking over their fixing her wig.

I followed getting a get view of the boys we were walking too, and I could've stayed my ass home if I wanted to be around more ghetto boys.

I felt myself stumbling making me look beside me seeing this yellow twig squeezing herself in between, "Bitch excuse the fuck outta you"

"What hoe?" She looked me up and down before backing up on some boy.

"Man move" He deep voiced spoke making my eyes wide.

Say what?

"Oh nah Niecey you gone have to wrap this up or get this ugly chewed toothpick looking bitch before I burn her ass."

"China calm down on my girl she cool" Niecey tired to clam this wild giraffe looking hoe down.

She smacked her lips moving her stank ass to the other side of the boy, "Fuck that ugly bitch."

I leaned out moving the boy out my way, and may I say his body felt so good whew. "What was said love? I know your ugly ass didn't called me ugly."

"Chill Lani"

The girl mumbled something else making me take out my lighter lighting it throwing it in her direction,"Yeah say something else bitch"

"My shoes!" She yelled taking her fake Gucci slides off running.

Niecey shook her head sighing, "This is why we can't go make friends Lani."

"Wow" Keyra mumbled looking at the chicken run.

"I'm sorry y'all had to see me like that, poor people bring me out my element when they try to bully somebody they don't know, I'm Lani" I smiled at them zipping my purse back up fixing my shirt.

"I like her" The one Niecey was talking to smiled at me.

"It's time for me to head out my kids" I stood up fixing my jeans.

"Girl we are two years older than you sit down" Jr mugged me.

"Wow she smoked our shit and dipped" Snake laughed along with the some unknown person.

I squinted to my eyes at the fine dark skin he had yet to ask for my number," Yo' Tony you good?" I asked him

"Yeah you good?"

"I'm getting kinda tight but I'm cool, my dad outside see y'all next time." I waved looking Tony in his eyes. He gone have to see me.

In the bed.

With fat ma.

Legs up to the sky.

Making his babies.

"GIRL GET IN THIS DAMN CAR SO I CAN EAT"