5.

J'Lani Fletcher

"Who the fuck" I jumped up from Tony bed hearing loud knocks.

He stared at his wall looking madder then ever, "This bitch dome been knocking on my door for 15 minutes."

"Who?"

"China hoe ass friend"

Nigga done fucked the crew? Abort

"Oh tell her to leave" I told him opening my phone.

𝗙𝗔𝗙
Wya child.

Tony house.😣

AHHHHH how was it?

I didn't get none. My ass done got feelings can't believe this bullshit

A disappointment.

"Man tell that bitch to shut up before I do" I got up rolling my eyes.

"I tired that the hell!" He yelled from his bathroom.

I walked in eyeing him, let him feed me then dip.

"Tony come out this house with the bitch you cheating on me with too, so the world can see you ain't shit!"

If the dick gone make me act like this give it to me now on this counter top.

"You want some Waffle House?" He asked me wrapping his hands around my waist.

Oop. "Yes, we gone be out all day or?"

"Yeah I gotta got to the bank and somewhere else."

𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶

After we got dressed, the girl outside stop knocking

After we got dressed, the girl outside stop knocking. "I look basic as hell" I frowned looking at outfit.

We opened the door seeing the crazy girl gone, he opened the door for me looking mad.

A Man!

"How many bodies you got?" I randomly asked him.

"Bout 17, you?"

"1" I told him truthfully. Can't have no nigga or bitch that fucked the whole city, definitely gotta cut him off soon.

"What high school you went to?"

"Washington, I already know you went to ugly ass Westside."

He pointed at me laughing, "Not too much on my school."

"What's the most craziest thing you done to your girlfriend" I asked him, drinking my sprite .

"This one girl fucked my homeboy so I drove her car into a river with her dog in it" He stayed with a straight face.

"Did the dog make it?" I asked hurt. I love dogs for some reason even though I'm scared of the big ones.

"No,"What's the freakiest thing you done in public?" He moved his eyebrows smirking.

"Here y'all food." The waitress placed are all star meals in front of us.

"I got head in a changing room before"

He nodded chuckling.

"Ima be real with you, all I wanted was some dick but you seem cool" I came clean eating my waffle.

Little do he know now all I want is head.

"You bold as hell"