4.

J'Lani Fletcher

"I need someone to suck on my tits"

Everybody looked at me disturb before going back to read their bibles, hate these old folks.

"Yo' Shawty!" Black yelled pointing to a old lady stuffing something in her bra.

"Put it down bitch!"Ray yelled about to chase the old lady when she took off.

"I hate it here god send me a way out" I prayed looking at my notifications.

𝗡𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘆
𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆🥺
𝗣𝗼𝗽𝘀

I clicked on Tony messages doing a dance, shawty know he want this super soaker slip and slide waterpark.

𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆🥺
Stop playing with me. 😦

Lol I'm not🙁

You know you capping.

Okay we gone see most definitely cause when I drop this waterpark on you, I want a channel bag sir.😗

Fuck off my line 😂

I smiled sticking my tongue out about to get some dick fuck a relationship. He like a broke nigga if we being honest don't even know what I'm doing.

𝗣𝗼𝗽𝘀
Out of town until next Friday left money don't touch my shit.

Fuck you going

Working the fuck.

Yo- okay love you.

You too

... blocked

I love you too crybaby ass

𝗡𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘆
Lolll bitch you got hoes wanting to fight you over Tony.

I do not care because we about to get it on tonight.

"Always trying to make me fight" I rolled my eyes exiting her message thread.

"Fletcher off the phone!" The guard yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck ass bitch" Rex jumped up eyeing her.

"First off our time up bitch!"

"Who driving?" Black looked at us.

"You" We all said.

𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆🥺

Come pick me up sir.

From where?

My home duh 😚

You serious?

"Come the fuck on I have a family to tend to." I blinked as Black drove and talked about ghetto shit.

"Don't interrupt us" Ray mugged me.

"Maybe we should go through the back doe' and take the- fuck y'all stop talking for" Rex looked at them confused.

I kept quiet as we pulled in front of my house.

"Who that?" Rex looked at Tony Benz in the driveway.

"Confidential"

I got out waving at them, "I'm telling Erick" Ray yelled as they sped off.

"I don't give a fuck." I mumbled as Tony opened his door.

"Where you coming from?"

"Community service" I told him opening my house door, yeah about to act like my over night bag not already packed.

"..."

I looked back seeing him looking at me weird,"The hell you did?"

"So me and brothers was at Walmart and this old lady caught us stealing or so she say, and we jumped her ass and we didn't see the camera so boom community service us"

He blinked shaking his head.

"I'm so serious I hate turkey." I mugged Tony making some stir fry. I'm a disappointment to myself, I done had a whole story time and now I'm cooking for this nigga.

"Why you got them tattoos right there?" He pointed to my side.

"My momma" I told him plainly putting the top on the pot. "What about yours" I looked at his side.

"When my momma got on crack I lost the beat part of me so the puzzle missing the biggest part"

"Deep"