Consequences

From the sobrekt newspaper DAILY CROC, Twenty-sixth edition.

IRKEN FLAGSHIP STOLEN? IRKEN INVASION?

Today at about 13:24 D.C., some witnesses claimed to have seen a good number of Sobrekt aircraft heading up to the Massive, the largest vessel of the Irken Empire. Not long after, thousands or smaller Irken ships started coming back down from the Massive and landed in the outskirts of Igano. The crowds fear this may be the beginning of an invasion on the Irkens' part, but so far they have shown no hostility nor begun any movement against the citizens.

One of our reporters managed to talk to an Irken who came down in the first rows of ships, and she claimed they had been kicked out of the Massive by a small army of Sobrekt. This has raised even more questions. Who is the mysterious attacker? Is the Shuryo behind this? Our leader has refused to give an interview and has made no commentaries on the matter.

Commissioned by Almighty Tallest Miyuki, designed and built by Vortians, the Massiveis famous across the universe for being the Irken Armada's flagship as well as the vessel of choice of the Irken Leaders, the Almighty Tallest. Stories of the Massive's powerful laser cannons are enough to give even our species the shivers, the reason for which our military never directly attacked the Irken Armada.

These past days, the Tallest have been sighted in Igano's outskirts hanging out with a particular group of Kryvtors, particularly members of the House of Cobalk, one of Sobr's most ancient kryvtor clans. Their purpose here on Sobr is yet unknown, though the Purple Tallest has claimed to own the rogue Indokuro that tore the arm of an indokani not long ago.

Or perhaps the claiming of the Massive has to do with the rather compromising event at the Skrallik Betting House the previous night, in which the Almighty Tallest got involved into a drunken fight, causing a commotion that required the intervention of the Owsla*.

-IZ-

"Did you really have to bite me?! You nearly tore off my PAK-leg, you savage!"

"I am the savage? You started it!" Captain retorted indignantly.

Lena rolled her eyes. These two were just like smeets. "Will you two stop bickering? We're almost there."

The ship landed in front of the gambling house from last night. Red's Squeedly-spooch sank. Would the people working here recognize him? Hopefully not. But considering he was the only Irken, alongside Lena, here that night, there was a good chance. His fears were confirmed when some of the aliens inside took one glance at him and started muttering, some of them even snickering.

Okay, Purple was supposed to meet them here. When they mentioned the issue with the Massive, he said he'd get here ASAP. Indeed, they found him inside pestering the bartender over not having any doughnuts.

Unfortunately, accompanying him was none other than Zim."Hey, my Tallest Red! I'm here! Look at me!" The little defective waved his arm wildly to get his attention. "I saved Tallest Purple from jail!"

"What did you do to get arrested, now that we're on it?" Lena asked.

"Those idiots from the I-KCADCOM want to kill Cheesecake! They called him a defective, can you believe it?!"

Red raised an invisible eyebrow. "Yes, I can."

"Hey, what happened to you? You look like you were run over by Zim."