Desperation

Sobrook online

Prívate conversation

Users: dwnIrk, florpus05, KrunchKroc

dwnIrk: is it done?

florpus05: all done. I tampered the information given to Hitorken Zim and deleted a few crucial parts of the next phase. The irken won't know what hit him until it's too late.

dwnIrk: Irkens are so predictable, sending Hitorken Zim to send their asses because they know no one will say 'no' to him.

KrunchKroc: Guys, you won't believe this. No, wait. In reality, it's not surprising coming from the Irken. I mean, he's got the mentality of a five-month-old hatchling and-

florpus05: spit it out!

KrunchKroc: someone saw him almost getting his hand bitten off by his indokuro! Too bad they didn't take a picture, I would have liked to see it!

dwnIrk : One more proof that the Irken is not worthy of becoming an Indokani. Thankfully this will decrease his morale considerably. If it's not enough to get him out of the exams, then we will have no choice but resort to plan C.

KrunchKroc: I thought it was plan B.

florpus05: THIS is plan B. Plan C is a more drastic measure in case Plan B fails.

KrunchKroc: Okay, I'm confused.

florpus05 has logged out.

dwnIrk has logged out.

KrunchKroc: Hello? Is anyone there?

-IZ-

When Larb finally started regaining consciousness; the first thing he felt was soreness all over his body. The stinging sensation of his fresh wounds was almost unbearable. His PAK was working at full capacity to heal external injuries, but the internal ones would take a visit to the medic. Thankfully, his PAK didn't appear to be damaged.

It took him a while to remember what had happened. He managed to sneak into the Zimkro's pen, but his quest to terminate it took a drastic turn when he became the prey instead of the hunter. The monster was as unpredictable and dangerous as Zim, but the main difference was that this beast knew what it was doing. It let him escape only to catch him again seconds later. It allowed him to think he was getting away only to crush his hopes. In other words, it toyed with him.

As he tried to get to his feet, he found he couldn't move his arms. Confused, he tried a second time, but a jolt of electricity turned him immobile again. As his vision cleared, his squeedly-spooch dropped as he realized he was no in the habitat anymore, but inside a cold, sterile room. Looking down, he found his arms were bound in electric plasma ropes. Realizing what was going on, he panicked and tried to bring out his PAK-legs, but they were unresponsive, just as most of his tools. Damn it! They must have used the same virus Captain, and the raptors had used back on Hoth.

He looked down at his body to check his condition. Most of his uniform was torn in shreds and stained in his blood, leaving the injured parts of his body exposed. There were bruises all over his arms and body. One of his eyes felt swollen; it must be black. The injuries inflicted by the Zimkro were still fresh to the point his PAK sent painkillers to make the pain more bearable. It still stung whenever he moved in the slightest, though.