prologue

Akari (pov)

I woke up in an abandoned warehouse when I found my way out I panicked i wasn't in united world i wonder what happen. Then I go I really bad headache it was a flashback.

(flashback)

I remember watching my friend/crush duel on live feed I remember I couldn't go watch it person cause I had to go to a doctor appointment he was doing well I just hope he could control himself and ignored the crowd on brutal duel I don't want a repeat of last time. I was so scared when I visited him in his dressing room he was shaking and I could never forget it and the look in his eyes when he told me when the crowd enjoyed I was disgusted by the crown I never wanted to see him. So before I left to my appointment I told him to be careful and ignored the crowd anyway back to his duel he was about to summon his ace monsters when the doctor came there was no TV in the room so I couldn't watch the rest of the duel.

(flashback end)

I remember that but how did I get here.

(flashback)

Doctors appointment ended early so I could go and see the duel I ran to the stadium people were running out of the stadium some injured some not I went into panic zarc I ran to the stadium to look for him but what I found shock me right in front of me was zarc dragon fuse together but no zarc but then I heard his voice it sounded like it was coming from the dragons those words he said. And with these words I head I knew what had happened he lost control. Security was getting people to safety but I couldn't move zarc I thought before my vision went black. When I woke I was in a hospital bed I saw a doctor walked in I called at. Excuse me sir what happen. You don't remember the kid went berserk he destroyed and attack the stadium and citizen. I wanted to yell and tell him it's not his fault that he lost control. He still going at it the military cant bring him down. they called the military force I thought shocked I have to go see him and try to get him to stop. But how the door guard I better think of something before it gets worse.

Time skip

The are on their break this is my chance so very quietly I walk to the door and ran to the stadium when I got there there was zarc dragon and since there no one I knew that zarc was in there, I approach him cautiously . I think he felt my presence becauses he turned in my direction zarc I called out  Akari I heard a low growling. Zarc what happen even if I knew what happen I wanted to hear it from him.  I did what they wanted I gave them what they ask for zarc said why weren't you here like you promised you would help me control it and ignored their comment why weren't there . Zarc i'm sorry I wasn't here to help I'm sorry I wasn't there to help control it but I'm here know you can stop this I said my voice breaking because I feel in my fault. You can't help me it too late I'm a monster I hurt people you cant help I dont and dont say I got good in me because I don't he said. You do have good in you where the guy that help me improve in dueling where the guy that duel to entertain the crowd where the guy that told me he can speak with his dragon where the guy I told that I could hear them to where the zarc I befriended you have good in you zarc your just tainted just like your dragon. Ari he said softly. As he was going to to move forward you heard a voice. I activat enflower en wind en moon en birds I look for where it was coming from and found my childhood friend ray. I heard a growling of pain I look at zarc. Are those cards hurting him. When I look ray way I saw fore bracelet zarc stood in front of me protecting me. It was them I realize I might not see him zarc I called out sakura zarc said turning towards me. The last thing I saw was zarc grey,green hair and gold shade eye before the world tore apart last thing I heard was zarc and his dragon cries of pain..

(flashback end)

So that how I'm here but where am I . Zarc I thought I feeling tears forming. I cant I have to be strong zarc won't want me to cry. I went back in the warehouse and found my duel disk and deck. And left to explore  where I am and where I am