Standard Dimension

Luna (pov)

When I arrive to standard I want to register myself in a high school and look for a duel school to fit in. on my way in search of a duel school i ran into a middle schooler. "sorry I wasn't watching where i was going i'm in a hurry to school" a boy with the face of zarc but with red and green hair and red eyes said.

 "sorry I wasn't watching where i was going i'm in a hurry to school" a boy with the face of zarc but with red and green hair and red eyes said

" its fine, wait isn't school over" I ask. "I Mean I'm late for yusho duel school i'm yuya by the way". "Duel school mine if i go with i been looking for one to attend" i ask, "yeah" yuya said.

Time skip

When we got there I ask to join the teacher was over joy he actually cry. I am so going to like this school and I also realized that the highschool i go to is down the road to the middle school that yuya goes with. " so what type of summoning do you do luna" boyle ask". "I synchro summon" i answer. " so does gong" yuya said. We were chatting a getting to know each other that when yuya said he wants to entertain the crowd I saw some of zarc in him when zarc talk about entertaining the crowd and putting an awesome show. As we are finishing our getting to know each other conversation a girl walk in that look like ray but shorter hair and a bracelet the other look alike had that appear on ray when she split zarc.

 As we are finishing our getting to know each other conversation a girl walk in that look like ray but shorter hair and a bracelet the other look alike had that appear on ray when she split zarc

" oh luna this is my daughter zuzu, zuzu this is luna a new student to you show" mr boyle said. "Hey luna welcome to you show, what summoning do you do" zuzu said. "I do synchro" i said.
" tomorrow we will be dueling so prepare your deck" boyle said.