Childhood Part Two

"Alright everyone, you all prepare to watch the rest of this episode?" Aria asked then all, The Steve's nodded bravely, Lucas, Sabre and Flub nodded grimly, they knew they didn't want to watch, but they got no choice or rather yet, Sabre must face his past no matter. She then clapped her hands. “Alright then, I hope you all are prepared, this is something that Sabre would not easily tell anyone. Ever.” She tells them, they nodded, Aria then unpaused the video.

*

“No, I don’t want to trust you, I hate this.” Sabre told his father, then walking away. Not seeing the sad and hurtful expression on his father's face. “I hate going to the market, I hate you for not understanding what I want to be and you know what, I hate you.” He said as he faced his father, what they not noticed is that a templar guard is coming over to them.

*

Sabre suddenly stands up. “I’ll...be right back.” He said as he quickly leaves the room, Lucas had his face hidden behind his hand, Flub have a saddened expression. It both worried and confused all the Steve's that knows Sabre. “Don’t questioned it, it’s best you see for yourself.” Aria tells them with an emotionless tone.

(A/N: Since I don’t know Sabre last name, I just chose a random one)

Sabre father sighed. “Sabre, look son this is-” “Excuse me sir are you from the Saga household and the one paying for building 27 down the street?” The guard asked Sabre father, he nodded, Sabre just looks at the two confused. “Hey Dad? What’s going on?” Sabre asked his father, quite confused. Sabre father pulled Sabre behind him. “Just get behind me Sabre.” Is all what Sabre father told him as his father look at the guard. “Uhh, yes, I am, what seems to be the matter?” Sabre father asked the guard with cautious concern, Sabre just looks at the guard from behind his father. “You’ve been convicted of treason for not paying taxes and conspiracy and you are to come with me. “ The guard sternly told him, Sabre looked both confused and terrified. 

“What? Impossible, I paid my taxes and I done no such conspiring.” Sabre father answered in cautious honesty. “Wh-What are you gonna do to my dad? Leave him alone.” Sabre tells the guard in both fear and worries. Sabre father pushes Sabre behind him and away from the guard. “Kid, stay back, he’s simply going to pay the price, you know.” The guard said as he glared at Sabre father. Unsure what to do at this point, Sabre pushed the guard away. “S-Stay back!” Sabre said as he takes a step back after pushing the guard away. The guard growled at Sabre. “You brat, I should teach you a lesson!” The guard took a step forward, only for Sabre father to intervene, he pushed Sabre behind him. “Sabre, get behind me and hide.” Is all he told him as he glares at the guard. “B-But dad.” A scared and fearful Sabre quietly said.

*

“I...I need to go, I’ll be right back…” Lucas got up and left, leaving all of the Steve’s more worried and concerned. Flub just hide his face in his hands, shaking slightly. Aria just sighed, she walks over to flub and rubbed circles on his back. Rainbow Steve begins to feel pangs of guilt even though he and the other Steve’s done nothing, he has a bad feeling that what scarred Sabre will be appearing very soon. ‘Here comes where all the 

*

“Leave him be, Sabre go to your mother.” Sabre father told him, Sabre steps back, unsure if he should or not. “B-But dad, I don’t wanna go home.” Sabre shakingily said, Sabre father sadly sighed. “Go.” His father sternly say, Sabre did so, but very much reluctantly. “Heheh, run along you little brat, we’ll be back for you anyways.” The guard said in a cold threatening tone. Sabre father quickly went over t Sabre. “Wait, Sabre please, I love you and you are meant so much more than this.” Sabre father told, Sabre looks at his father worried. “ Dad-” “Now go!” “What-” Before Sabre can say anything else, Sabre father was stabbed through the chest, shocking and terrified young Sabre. Sabre father caughed, a bit of blood came out of his mouth.