Behind the Scene Shenanigans 1

Okay so as a bit of a sorry and a wait for the next chapter, every episode will have a shenanigans chapter as a break from each episode. So uhh yeah, have fun with this sort of chapter.

*

Sabre was casually relaxing, if you count that he's doing parkour across all of the roof in the kingdom. Yeah, we all know Sabre to be like this and there's no stopping it, not even Lucas can stop since, well, he's not around right now. Anyways, Sabre was on his way over to the market, even though he hates it, he still needs to do the groceries and what not since the others, mainly the Steves, are getting used to the whole watching the show and after the whole Sabre past. Sabre shook his head, by the time he got to the market, he jumped down into an alley way then walked into the market like a normal person, sorta.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Sabre mumbled to himself as he went to do the shopping.

*

Meanwhile with the others...

"okay so beemare, you sure this is a good idea?" Flub asked Nightmare Steve, who groaned by what he had been called. "Why did you just call me Beemare? Oh you know what, never mind I asked, you would just keep on calling me Beemare anyways, but yeah this is a good idea, I mean I'm curious as to what sort of stuff you guys have." Nightmare Steve answered as the two walked down the hallway, Flub shook his head. "Well, I still don't think it's even a good idea for me to show you the closet, but first off, why a closet?" He asked as they got to the closet, nightmare Steve shrugged. "You wouldn't understand, not one bit. Besides it's not like I'll do a ritual or anything." He said as they then got to the closet, much to Flub confusion. "Anyways, bye!" Nightmare Steve immediately entered the Closet, leaving a dumbstruck Flub. "Ehh?"

What came out of the Closet confuses him even more, what came out, or rather who came out was a skeleton who's short wore white socks and shirt, black with white strips on the side shorts, pink slippers and a blue jacket. Flub looked at the skeleton in confusion. "Who are you?" "I'm Sans, Sans The Skeletons, anyways your friend Nightmare Steve just came to my world to play poker with the others, just to let ya know, see ya." Sans goes back inside the closet, leaving a heavily confused Flub who walks away.

*

Galaxy Steve is dabbing since he's surrounded by sandwich and pufferfish in the kitchen, needless to say, everyone who's in the kitchen all sweat dropped. "Hold up, this look isn't complete without this." Shark puts a crown on his head, then gives a thumbs up. "Now he's the king of sandwich and pufferfish.'' Shark then said with a smile, which made everyone else, who are the other assassins, all groaned in complete annoyance.

*

Aria facepalm as she watches Lucas and Origin Steve fight each other, in Super Mario Smash Bros Ultimate style whereas in Origin Steve is Kirby and Lucas is Link. For some reason, Lucas is getting his butt handed to him. "Well, who knew he would be defeated by a pink puffball?" Time Steve wondered, everyone else just shrugged and continued to to watch Lucas rage quiet against a laughing Origin Steve.

Aria rolled her eyes, then grabbed a controller to join the game. "If you guys are gonna be losers at the game, then at least let someone who played the older version, which was the one during the Wii, at least play." Aria said as she chose a pikachu, much to her confusion. "You do realize that Pikachu don't do that much, right?" Aria ignored Lucas words and beat the crap of both him and Origin Steve, which got them to jaw dropped, much to Aria amusement.

*

Meanwhile with Sabre...

"Hmm, I think this should be everything." He said as he pays for the food then heads back to the base, unaware of the chaos that awaits him...

a few minutes later...

"Hey guys I'm ba- What the actual fudge is happening here!?" Sabre shouted in complete shock as he watched most of them watch Origin Steve and Lucas get their butt handed to them by Pikachu. Galaxy Steve being the king of Pufferfish and Sandwich, Sans being there for some reasons, just chilling, pretending that this ain't happening.

"I was only gone for a good Five Minute!?" Sabre exclaimed in complete shock.

*

Mwahahahaha. Anywho, hope ya enjoy this chapter full of random shenanigans, I was bored and was happy to say that I have too many random shenanigans of ideas for this sort of thing. So yeah, have fun, be safe and take care of yourselves everyone, bye!

-Aria Guardian