Episode 1 Recap #1

"Previously on Assassin Creed"

"Come on now, your father is waiting outside." She tells him, Sabre hangs his head down then looks at his mother. Groaning to himself. " But mom. I hate going to the market." He complained with a groan. Sabre mother frowns. "Hey, enough of that now. Your father has done a lot for us and for you, all he wants is to spend his time with his son at the market." She scolded him. "Sabre we don't have all day now." A male voice called out from outside. Sabre looked out the window. "Fine, I'm coming dad." He lazily said, leaving the house.

*

"Now go!" "What-" Before Sabre can say anything else, Sabre's father was stabbed through the chest, shocking and terrified young Sabre. Sabre's father coughed, a bit of blood came out of his mouth.

*

"Oh kid." Sabre paled. "Oh no..." He muttered. "Where are you?" The guard called out once again. "The guards, they followed me to the house, they must have already been here too!" Sabre said in realization then instantly panicked.

*

"No, Stay away from me!" Sabre shouted as he stabbed the guard and ran away from him. The guard looked at the stabbed wound on his stomach then looked at the sabre, and the guard quickly held the wound. Sabre looks very much scared, shocked and terrified as well as fearful. "Just, just stay away from me and my family." Sabre said in a slight brave tone as he held the knife in front of him. "I never want to see you or your guards ever again." Sabre tells the guard as he stabs them once again, then stepping back.

*

Sabre was running across the street as it rained and the sky darkened by the storming clouds, exhausted from all the running he had done before.

"That day, my whole life changed, I ran for what seems like an eternity."

Thunder was then heard as Sabre stopped and looked up at the raining sky as thunder sounded, Sabre looked around.

"I didn't know where to go, I was lost, with no parents."

Sabre then continues to walk in the cold damp rain, having nowhere to go, until a cloaked man appears in front of Sabre.

"But Something or someone stopped me."

Sabre backs away from the cloaked man, scared for what they would do, the man just looks at Sabre sadly.

"I didn't know who he was. I was scared, so I held a knife out."

Sabre held a knife in hand, ready to defend himself from the man while still very much scared for what the man could possibly do. The man takes a loaf of bread out and gives it to Sabre.

"But he didn't care, give me bread, but who was this figure? But more importantly, Who Am I Now?"

"Eight years later..."

*

"Okay, that was a pretty good way to make a recap of the previous video, not going to lie." Origin Steve commented. 

*

I feel bad for procrastinating on this cause I was lazy, so I was nice and motivated to make this good recap of the previous parts and video ;)

From now on, each time a video is finished, there will be a recap chapter, Hope you all like this! ^w^ 

-Aria_Guardian