Human Forms

*The pictures used don't belong to me....they belong to their creator's.

After the group jumped into a portal, they all feel into a forest. All except for Bill and Dipper because they floated a bit before touching down on the ground.

"Huh...Remnant doesn't look that amazing at first glance Bill." Dipper said.

"That's because we're in a forest...away from civilization." Bill said.

"Why are we so far away?" 8-Ball asked.

"Because we can't walk around in our regular forms. Not if we won't to wreck havoc without drawing attention to ourselves." Bill said while rolling his eyes. Some of the henchmanics...were stupid like so stupid that there isn't a word big enough to describe it. (Bill: You're telling me sister.)

"So...We need to disguise ourselves as Meatsacks." Pyronica said. She was Bill's and Dipper's most trusted friend. And was one of the smarter henchmanics which saved them a lot of headaches.

"Exactly." Bill said.

"Isn't there something else we can disguise ourselves as?" Dipper asked.

"Yes..You can disguise yourself as a Faunus." Bill said.

"A Faunus?" Teeth asked.

"It's basically a human with some animal parts. However....I do have to warn you that most people discriminate them for it seeing them as just animals. Plus the White Fang...vile Faunus who murder their own just for trying to coexist with humans." Bill said with a hint of disgust. 

"Let's hurry up and get this over with." Pyronica said as she snapped her fingers and turned into a African American girl with pink hair and a pink dress. After seeing her do that...the others did the same leaving only Dipper as a demon.

"Ready to see the new me Bill." Dipper said.

"You bet Pinetree." Bill said. Dipper nodded and snapped his fingers turning the blacks of his sclera back to white and leaving his gold pupils for all to see. He still had his blue/black wings, but he could easily hide them since Bill taught him so...before he betrayed his family.

before he betrayed his family

"Looking good Pinetree." Bill said.

"So what now?" Pyronica said.

"We do what we always do Pyronica...wreck havoc. But only after we get something to eat...traveling to another dimension really makes you hungry." Bill said.

"Good idea. Now let's go." Dipper said as Bill lead them towards civilization leading to some interesting interactions which will terrify and baffle Remnant for months.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋