Beacon

As Bill and his group started to head towards a nearby town...Ruby Rose, Leader of Team RWBY, was laying on her bed trying and failing to forget about her friend Jaune. But she knew that she had no right to call him a friend...not after she, her teammates and his teammates abandoned him over transcripts. It was only after he was missing that they learned the truth behind their reveal. Now instead of celebrating that he went missing...everyone at Beacon was filled with despair. 

Especially his former father who is dealing with his enraged wife, children and father. All of which were angry that he had the nerve to actually disown Jaune just for some transcripts. But if you think that they weren't also angry at her and her friends...you would be mistaken. They all scolded all of them and told them that if they were really his friends that they would look past his transcripts and accept him as he was. That line...that single line hurt all of them and it showed over the last couple of weeks.

She hated this. Hated that she drove her friend...the first person who wasn't scared off by her sister went missing. And the worst part is that he left without leaving any trace of where he went. Giving everyone at Beacon some sense of guilt for not being able to properly apologize to him for what they've done. 

"I'm sorry Jaune. Please forgive me." Ruby said before he fell asleep unaware that she would have a visitor coming in her dreams in a couple of days. Meanwhile...Bill was relaxing in his hotel room with his lovely wife, Pinetree. He loved him...pain and simple mainly because he always knew what Bill was filling no matter what the situation and went through the same type of pain that he went through before he became a demon.

"Bill...Are you okay?" Dipper asked.

"No. I was thinking about my old life..." Bill said.

"You can tell me about it. Telling someone could make you feel better." Dipper said.

"Alright. Pinetree...my name wasn't always Bill Cipher." Bill said.

"Really?" Dipper asked with an eyebrow raised.

"My name was Jaune Miles Arc...the only son of the Arc Family with two parents and seven sisters." Bill said.

"Seven?! And I thought dealing with one was terrible." Dipper said.

"Very funny Pinetree. As I was saying...all my life I wanted to be a huntsman. Someone who would protect the innocent and destroy the forces of evil...evil being Grimm. But in order to do so..I needed training. Something that my parents never gave me." Bill said.

"Why wouldn't they..." Dipper asked.

"I have no idea. So when I became 17...I decided to run away and managed to buy some fake transcripts." Bill said.

"And I'm guessing that's frowned upon?" Dipper asked.

"Exactly. I had a great life at Beacon; I had lots of friends and was a team leader. But then someone named Cardin Winchester came along and bullied me. And I allowed it since he knew about my transcripts. It got worse when I actually saved that jerk from an Ursa Major. Instead of being grateful that I saved him...he decided to spread the word that I used false transcripts." Bill said.

"That's messed up. You saved the guy and he didn't even thank you." Dipper said.

"It gets worse. My friends abandoned me followed shortly by my family...no, my father." Bill said.

"All because of some false paperwork. What kind of family and friends do that? I'm sure that you've proven yourself to be a capable fighter and instead of sticking by your side...they decide to abandon you." Dipper said.

"I know. They also bullied me which became so unbearable that I ran away." Bill said.

"Poor you. You didn't deserve any of that." Dipper said.

"I didn't. A..Are you going to abandon me too?" Bill asked.

"Don't be silly Bill. Why would I abandon you over some stupid papers? So you used fake transcripts...I love you and know that you're a great husband and an amazing friend. And if you're former friends/family can't see that then you're better off without them." Dipper said.

"Thanks Pinetree." Bill said.

"It's no problem Bill. Besides you managed to save me from my awful family and friends...it's the least I could do for someone with a heart of gold." Dipper said.

"Pinetree stop...you're making me blush." Bill said.

"How about No? Besides we still have a couple of hours until we cause some chaos." Dipper said with a smirk.

"And this is one of the reasons that I love you Pinetree." Bill said as he kissed Dipper. As they did so..the others started to get ready for a entire night of fun. Unaware that their fun will draw attention from every single corner of Remnant.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋