1

Tord's POV

I leaned against the hard and cold brick wall. It started to snow and it was picking up in hight. I sighed and curled up hoping to produce some heat.

"Tord!" A familiar voice called for me.  I looked up to see Edd running over. "Tord... Are you okay??" He asked holding my left cheek. "E-Edd, yea... I-I'm fine" I answered studering slightly from the cold and Edd being so close.

All of a sudden I feel myself getting picked up. "Non sense... your freezing and hurt..." Edd said as he started up walk off with me in his arms. "E-Edd no... put me down..." I said using what little strength I have to push off of Edd, failing miserably.

Edd started petting me softly, trying to calm me down. It worked and I ended up falling asleep.

A bit later!!

I slowly woke up to conversations, close to being an argument. I sat up and looks over.

"Tom. I know you don't like him but-" Edd said before getting cut off. "No. Buts. That commie freak isn't staying with me!" Tom replied raising his tone. "Tom, he is. Neither me or Matt have room to keep him with us." Edd said causing Tom to grumble.

"I-its fine.. I get it" I mumbled causing Tom and Edd to look at me. "Tord!" Edd says shocked then goes over to me and hugs me. Tom growls seeing me.

"How dare you live commie!" Tom growled coming closer. "You've should of died when I shot you!" "I know..." I mumbled. "What?" Edd said confused. "Nothing Edd.. I'll be fine" I said smiling. "Good, now if Tom does something,  I'm right next door" Edd said getting up. "Be good both of you".

I looked at Tom who sternly said "Don't. Touch. Anything". I nodded in response and sat there. Tom walked off then came back with a blanket and threw it on me. "There" Tom mumbled then walked off. I put the blanket around me, softly purring. The blanket was warm and soft, I didn't care that it smelled like vodka but the blanket was nice.

👏Clap clap👏
This book is angst. If you no likey, then no ready. This is very well put together and I hope you like it!

🌌Very slowly updates are very likely..🌌

Enjoy ^^