6

AAAAAAAAAAAAA 1k!! OMG THANK YOU ALL!!

Tom's POV

These past few days has been peaceful. Tord has been sleeping on the couch still but I'm gonna stop that right now. Its about 2 AM and Tord has been passed out since 10.

I slowly got out of bed and crept out to the living room. Tord was passed out under the blanket I handed him. I slowly picked him up keeping the blanket on him. He curled up as i held him close to me. I brought him to my room and placed him in bed, tucked him in then layed down next to him.

He noticed the new warmth and started to cuddle me. A soft shade of pink sprinkled over my cheeks then I held him close. Slowly i fell asleep like that.

//Time skip brought to you by bakugo hoodie!! Yes I got one and I'm happy -w- also Tordle POV//

I slowly woke up to see navy blue. Getting used to the sun light I noticed that i was cuddling tom!! Instantly I jolted up but he kept me down.

"Nuu" he muttered in his sleepy state. I slowly layed back down and just looked at him, sorta spacing out. I staired at him as he slept. Until he slowly woke up. I started to panic and hid under the covers. He sat up and pat where I am.

He muttered something then walked out. I slowly got out and looks twords the door, confused on what just happened. I layed down and staired at the door.

A bit later he came back in and sat next to me then started to pet me. I purred quietly which made him stop for a bit then continued.

"I know your awake Tord.." Tom said quietly "dang" I replied, giggling as I sat up. "Why am I in your room Tom?" I asked him. He blushed slightly then answered "I don't want you sleeping on the couch no more". "Alright.." I said leaning on him.