His thoughts on you

PEIN  

y/n is obviously very hardworking. she is so full of life and energy and always puts alot of effort to try and prove me wrong whenever i say something that annoys her. she reminds me of yahiko, always optimistic and never afraid to do reckless stunts to get what she wants. She's been a really good aid in keeping the rain village in check. her skills are excellent when it comes to spying or infiltrations, she could escape almost any type of situation no matter what it is.

She gets very reckless when she is angry and extremely playful when she is happy. But best of all, she is different from the rest of the poeple ive met because she isnt afraid of me because our relationship is built on mutual respect rather than fear and that means alot to me. she is really something...

HIDAN

y/n? ive never seen a woman who has that much spunk! she can fight like a fucking killing machine and she can definitely hold her liquor more than me. it nice to see another loyal jashinist like myself and im glad she took my offer because being a jashinist really suits her... and its kinda of fucking adorable the way she is still wearing my old necklace. Damn it ...this girl is making me soft! but whatever she is a good bitch to hang around...she doesnt judge me as much as the rest and she is like my partner in crime! as for her perks im gonna say its her butt...she has the nicest butt ive ever seen. tried grabbing it once, she dislocated my shoulder and refused to pop it back in for me. what a stuck up bitch i was complimenting her! she should be proud...because....well.... she is goregous.

KAKUZU

y/n is so calm and collected all the time. she makes me feel stupid when im around her. we are both immortal and have lived for years, yet she still sounds wiser than me. its been a while since i had deep and lengthy conversations with someone. she is the type of person i could spend hours at night talking to and never get bored. she thinks my love for money is "cute" which is insulting and pisses me off! despite having a huge bounty on her head i couldnt bring myself to kill her, not that i could anyways, she is really strong when it comes to fighting. 
the best thing about her is her modesty. she isnt like the other women ive met, she knows how to handle her expenses and not spend it on stupid crap.
when she looks at me, its like she is reading my entire soul, it sends ecstatic shivers down my spine and when she smiles my hearts beat really fast...i think im falling for her.

DEIDARA  

y/n kinda breaks my heart the way she sits in that cell sulking...i know a thing or two about being forced into a situation i never wanted to be in (*insert angry stare at itachi here*). i kinda feel for her so i try my best to cheer her up whenever i could hm. she has good aim no doubt about that and she doesnt act too snobbish because she is royalty but she throws tantrums like a child when she doesnt get what she wants. i guess me and her are similar in many ways. i admire how hard she worked to get where she is in the world yeah. part of me wants her to go back and continue her life but the other part is wishing the tsuchikage will ignore the request maybe that way ill get to see her everyday....what am i saying thats so selfish...
she keeps asking for my advice because she doesnt know what to do...she trusts me enough now to actually ask for my opinion but whatever i say now will change her life forever...should i asked her to stay?

SASORI

That emotional train wreck of a woman! i cant seem to catch up to her quick shift in moods. Some things i do make her angry and others make her smile. im trying to differentiate between these actions but its going to take time. i used the same jutsu on her that also made me into a puppet yet her emotions remained...is it possible that my emotions are still hidden deep down as well?
For now ill have to keep containing her because after all she is my ultimate creation. Her skin and body were just perfect for this. There was not a single flaw on her...she reacted to the coating beautifully...and when she is around me, i think i feel im obliged to keep appeasing her. I always get mad when i see her with that stupid brat. he teases me saying im jealous when i dont even know what that is as a feeling! i think i simply just crave her attention more than anything....

KISAME

y/n is the most cutest person ive ever met! she doesnt see me as a monster but as a friend and that meant alot to me. i could hang out and train with her forever. she is so cheerful and fun even though i tease her alot but she doesnt seem to find it annoying, instead she teases me back which makes me laugh everytime.
She is very tough when it comes to fighting, her petite limb figure helps her get past any type of attack i try to throw at her and ofcourse, she is also good looking as well, i cant help myself but stare. i always try to compliment her figure but i dont want to come of as a pervert so i just mock her instead. i just want this woman to be mine forever...its the second time someone showed any interest towards me but this time ill make it right.

ITACHI

A hyuga...who wouldve known id find a nice modest one. y/n is very gentle and poised. she moves around with such grace. i like watching her work but i cant stare long because she usually catches me looking at her with her byakugan. Everything about this woman intrigues me to no bounds. ive never been this close to a hyuga before and learning about another dojutsu is something very interesting.
Ive made it my mission to try to sneak up on her without her knowing...she makes me act so silly when im around. i want to make her smile in any chance i get...no matter how much effort it takes, i want this woman to stay happy forever.