Consequences

(New week! New drama!! :’D 

this is going to be in the series of parts maybe two parts or longer no idea

Connected to the old chapter “Partners in crime” because any crime done has consequences no matter how far you run, so stay in school kids!

Also Karma hurts~

Enjoy~)

Pein

You and Pein left for the snow country once more to finish a job. The Prince there was refusing to cooperate and constantly threatened to expose the Akatsuki, so Pein suggested you just cut him down.

The two of you traveled in the snowy tundra heading towards the secured fortress at the edge of a snowy mountain made of breathtaking icy crystals. Pein stopped behind a few rocks a few miles away from the gates as the rest of his six paths dropped down next to you.

He looked at you noticing your red nose and flushed cheeks, as condensed air came out your mouth with every pant from traveling in this snowy terrain for hours. He rubbed your back “ Are you alright? This weather is a bit harsh on you”

You shook your head and smiled “I’m fine. We’ve been in this terrain before so it’s ok”

He smiled and stood up “Ok leave no one alive. Take the upper stairs of the left wing and then meet me in the main hall to do one last recheck before we leave”

 you nodded as the five other bodies jumped off the rock heading towards the Castle. You pulled Pein back to you before he left and gave him a small peck then jumped off as well making him smile.

You climbed up the walls and sprinted on the edge while watching the other bodies slaughter the guards in the courtyard effortlessly heading to the main entrance. You jumped up into one of the tower windows and that is where your mission began. You slaughtered anyone in your path going from room to room whether it was man, woman or child.

You finished up and headed down to the main hall seeing Pein and the rest of his bodies waiting for you. 

“Mission done!” you said with a smile 

He nodded as the rest of the bodies scattered and he took your hand going upstairs to check all the rooms. So far everything was fine until you heard a shuffled in one of the rooms. Pein motioned for you to check it out and you opened the door, slowly entering “Show yourself” you ordered sternly and that is when two little girls crawled from under the bed shaking in fear. 

Pein and you didn’t recognize them but they recognized you.

“Pein sama? Onee chan? W-what are you doing back here i thought you got married” one of the girls sobbed

You looked at him confused until you remember the little kids from the ‘Daimyo’s black mailing mission’. Those were the little girls that dressed you up and gave you their gold, apparently they were sisters and also the daughters of this prince.

Pein was going to release one of his poles to kill them but you stopped him. “Wait… let me do it” you told him and pushed him out the room quick them closed the door and turned to the girls.

“Onee chan what happened?… we heard a lot of screaming and we hid away” one of the girls spoke making your heart tear in two.  You knelt down and hugged both of them “Someone is here and we came to protect you since you are such good little girls” you got up and motioned to the bed. “How about you go to sleep while Pein sama takes care of it and when you wake up in the morning everything will be alright” you said holding the little girls up and placing them in bed.