Bonus aftermath

( cute fluffiness and smut are back!...i missed this!)

Pein 

He became more calm and fun nowadays. You always consulted each other before doing something and stuck to each other like glue. You walked in Pein’s tower and laid down the files on his desk with a smile “Konan has picked some genin that are worthy to be sent to Konoha for the Chunin exams and everything seems to be in order. No suspicions. No nothing” 

Pein was looking off his usual ledge and turned around giving you a smile then walked towards you “thank you goddess” 

You blushed as he got closer and closer. He slid his hands on your thighs raising you up to make you sit on his desk “you’ve been working so hard lately and managed to keep away all the rumors…I think“ he got close to your ear “you deserve a reward” 

You blushed some more and tired pushing him away “Pein we can’t do this here” you whined but he just smiled some more sliding his hands on your thighs, opening them forcefully making you squeal, and stood in between giving you a deep kiss as he grinded against you. You wrapped your hands behind his neck and drowned in his affection.

“Leader we are ready for the meeti-“ Konan froze entering the room as the members behind her gasped.

You quickly pulled away feeling yourself blush deeply in humiliation.

“The meeting can wait. Can’t you see I’m busy?” Pein said making you blush more as he continued to kiss down your neck.

Konan flashed you a small smile and nodded then left pushing all the members, who were curiously peeking, away from the door.

Pein went back to you giving your ear some kisses and bites 

“b-but Pein the meeting is important” you complained opening your neck more to him

“screw the meeting….literally” he said making you both laugh. 
--------------------------- 
“seems like the boss is back to his bitch” Hidan said walking away from the door

“we did all that goose chase for nothing un! My neck is still sore from sleeping on that tree yeah” Deidara complained rubbing his neck following Hidan.

“it aseems to me like the two of you are just jealous” Kisame mocked

“AAhhh !!! Pein! Don’t stop!!!”
They all heard your moans and cringed.

“eww so gross. Im out of here” Sasori said walking away faster followed by the rest. 

Hidan

You woke up to Hidan kissing your face softly and caressing your cheek. You opened your eyes and smiled seeing him hover over you. You touched his cheek making him close his eyes and smile. “I love you” he said

You smiled “I love you too”

He went down to kiss your neck softly leaving slight bites making you giggle. He smirked hearing you laugh and raised his hands to your waist to tickle you while kissing your neck. 

You laughed trying to push him away “Hahaha Stop hidan! No more!” you giggled.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Kakuzu stomped in pushing Hidan off you roughly and slamming him against the wall by the neck choking him “you sick son of a bitch!! How dare you lay a finger on her again!!

“Kakuzu put him down!! It’s ok!! He wasn’t doing anything” you got off the bed quickly.

“no! I don’t want to hear it y/n!  this idiot needs to stay away from you. I’ve already set a meeting with Pein to talk to him about separating your room again!”