That's Me

So for this au quirks don't exist because I said so. So anyways hope you enjoy.
Just think of the marvel universe, so yea powers exist it's just not as common as the bnha universe

Also there is a scene where things get a bit spicy so y'all've been warned 😳

———-

Thwip! Thwip! Thwip!

As you swung around the city for your regular patrol, you noticed two people head into a dark alley.

Oh shady business is about to go down. You swung onto a near building and crouched on the roof, trying to listen to the conversation.

   "So do you agree to the deal?"  A man with dull orange hair asked.

  "Yeah as long as you keep your end of the deal." A guy with bright blue hair hastily answered.

You cocked your head to the side, trying to figure out why one of the voices sounded so familiar. Whatever I'll just take them down and leave them hanging for the police. You tapped on the buttons on your left arm and suddenly you were in your camouflage mode.

You slowly and carefully climbed down the wall, getting closer and closer to the two. Once you were a few feet away from them you whipped out your webs and aimed at their legs. Suddenly they were down and yelling. You came out of camo mode and ran towards the two, wrapping them up.

   Unfortunately you weren't fast enough and one of them got away. "Dammit," you muttered to yourself. You quickly finished wrapping the first guy and stuck him to a wall with a quick web note next to him for the police to read.

   Now to find the other guy. You thwipped out a web and began swinging around the city, looking for the escapee. Your goggles picked up on a person running down an alley. You smirked, even though you can't tell with the mask on, but whatever. Haha, found you.

You quickly swung onto the ground, looking down the alley for the person. You spotted movement towards the end and ran into the dark alley. "Listen up you can't hide forever. It's just best for everyone if you just come out." You said as you slowly walked down the alley, your guard up.

CRASH!!

You fell to the ground as you felt a large metal object hit you in the back of the head. You quickly got up and held your hand to your head. "Fuck." A metal bar was thrown at you. You felt blood dripping down your face but you couldn't wipe it off due to you wearing the mask.

Your spider goggles picked up on movement and you quickly thwipped out a web to stop the guy. Although you were quick, he was quicker. As you launched a web, you saw his bright blue hair swerve to the right, dodging the web.

He ran to you, punching you in the stomach. You stepped back, clutching your stomach, before charging at him and swinging at his face. Fortunately he wasn't quick enough to dodge this time and he fell to the ground. Although that wasn't enough to stop him.

He got back up, grabbing a nearby pipe to swing back. As he swung the pipe, you caught it right before it hit you in the head again. "Listen up pal I've learned my lesson. Stick plus my head equals bad for me." You proceeded to kick him where the sun don't shine. He doubled over in pain. You took this as an opportunity to wrap him up. So you did.

   Once he was wrapped up you stuck him onto the nearest wall and decided to wait for the police. You produced a web connected to the roof and was about to swing away when you heard a voice. You turned to see the blue haired guy wanting to talk. You rolled your eyes and retracted your webs.