And They Were Roommates Pt.1

"Dude how is this the first time I've been in your apartment?" Kirishima asked as he entered the place. You chuckled as you dropped off the groceries in the kitchen.

    "Maybe because we've both been pretty busy with school Ei," you laughed as you started unpacking the bags. His ears reddened as he helped you unpack the bags. "Oh yeah."

    As the two of you were about to finish unpacking the groceries, the door opened. You continued, knowing who just walked in. But Kiri stopped to look who the new person was that walked in. "Woah who's that?" He not so quietly asked.

    As you finished you acknowledged the new person. "Hey Todoroki, how were classes?" He walked over to the cabinets on his side of the kitchen to grab a snack. "They were fine, although I have a project due at the end of the week."

    "Oof, well good luck with that." You said as you grabbed a bag of chips and a drink. "Come on Ei, you should come see my room."

    As you began walking towards your room, Kiri waved goodbye to Todoroki before following you.

    Ei closed the door behind him before jumping on your bed to steal a couple of chips. "Soooo," he asked stealing more chips, "who was the cute guy?"

   You smacked his hand to make him stop stealing all your chips. "That is my roommate Todoroki." You casually said. Ei smirked as he stole a few more chips.

   "Oh he's just a roommate? Are you sure about that?" He teased as he poked your sides. You laughed before swatting his hands away. "Yeah we're just roommates Ei."

    "Alright if you say so, but just know I have my suspicions." He smirked as he narrowed his eyes at you. You ate more chips, "you've been hanging out with Mina a lot recently haven't you?"

     Ei chuckled as he nodded, "yeah since she's in the apartment above me we visit each other a lot." You got up and threw away the empty chip bag. "Aw man," Ei pouted, "the chips are gone."

You deadpanned as you slowly turned to look at him. "Gee I wonder why all the chips are gone." He simply shrugged his shoulders "hey don't look at me." He was then smacked with a pillow causing a mini pillow fight between the two of you.

The two of you stopped when a pillow was thrown at a candle that almost broke when it hit the floor. "Um I think that's enough," you said as you picked up the candle, thankful it wasn't lit.

*ding*

The two of you turned to see Ei's phone light up with a text message from someone. He grabbed his phone, making sure you couldn't see who it was. You tried glancing over his shoulder, but he blocked your view. "Aw come on Ei, can't I see who it is?" You playfully teased as you jumped back onto your bed.

    He smiled as he got up and proceeded to fall on the ground, covering his face as he sighed with a dreamy look in his eyes.

   You chuckled knowing exactly who texted him. "Dude you should just ask Bakugo out. It's clear y'all fucking like each other." He jolted back up, wide eyed as if he never thought of that as an option.

   "Maybe but what if he says no. Then I'll look like a fool." He shook his head as he began to pace around the room.

   You got up and patted his shoulder "trust me that's not going to happen. And if it does I'll beat his ass." You said with a determined face as you pretended to punch the air.

   Ei chuckled as he gave you a hug. "Thanks Y/n you're the best." You returned the hug "hey dude that's what friends are for." Once he pulled away from the hug he checked the time and started heading towards the door.