A/N

Bonjour!
Long time no update, I know. And I'm sorry although it's obviously not going to turn back the clock.

ANYWAY
I should've let you guys know a long time ago that:

1) yes I'm still alive
2) and yes, this book will continue BUT (there's always a but)

BUT I will continue with this book once I have rewritten the first book because I feel it blocking me. Like, it keeps nagging at me and I feel that I can't fully concentrate on this book and give you nice chapters that make sense if I haven't finished working on the first book.
The good news is, I have already started working on it and the first chapter is now finally ready (at least I hope it is, I'll let my mom read it and see what she thinks because she's the reason I even started thinking about rewriting the book, gotta love them mothers).
I will keep the old version up TOO so that you can always go back and read it again, although I do suggest reading the rewritten book because there might be a few things that are having a makeover (no spoilers;)).

I'm not sure whether I should update the new version like I have done with my other books which is updating whenever I finish writing a chap or if I should write some chapters ahead/the whole book and then update regularly. Any ideas?

So, keep an eye out and I will continue this book once I have completely updated the first book.

I thank you all for staying with me and I can only ask you to have a bit more patience.