WERE WHAT!

It was a normal day at mt.justice Megan and Artemis are baking together kalduer and Connor were hanging out or doing other stuff, and robin and kid flash are in robins room debating if they were going to tell the team they were dating or if they wanted them to figure it out them selfs.

"Dick knowing them they probably already know we're dating," Wally told dick " no they wouldn't because your always fake flirting with Artemis all the time to cover up the fact we're dating, and what are we going to tell your uncle/dad, wally, what are we going to d0"

Wally's pov

"dick well get to it when we get to it if you don't want to tell anyone yet I'm okay with that just don't worry ill even stop fake flirting with her to keep her from thinking I like her okay" dick looked up at me with a grateful expression." so wanna play video games."

Dick and I were playing video games until we were called for a mission briefing by Batman
"So what do you think we're doing know" dick looked at me intensely before answering my question " Batman probably has a stealth mission for us or something" I could tell robin new what we were doing but I just went along with him.

When we all got to the mission briefing Batman started talking " there is a threat to Bruce Wayne's son Richard Grayson you're going to take care of him and his siblings while I and robin go see about the threat to Richard but kid flash will not be allowed to go he had to do other stuff with flash. Know everyone start packing" I looked at dick and he was just looking at me with sorry I didn't tell you to face " robin and kid flash stay I need to talk to you two separately everyone else is about to leave"

Me and dick ended up staying behind " when we're you two going to tell me you were going out" "we were but we were just deciding when we would tell you, Bruce, " I was so happy dick saved us just know " well if you two are happy in okay with just as long as wally doesn't do anything your not okay with" " Batman sir I promise I won't do anything he's not okay with" Batman just stared at me trying to figure me out or something " you better not now me and robin have to go" I looked at Rob and smiled at him and he smiled back before leaving with Batman