Story info

Hey, guys, it's multi-shiper and I just wanted to tell you guys something about the book I didn't put in it in the beginning or it so wally ended up having to live with iris and barry since he was a kid because his parents died when he was three so he grew up with Barry and Iris, the two adopted him and stuff and to wally Barrys like a dad slash uncle to him with how barry act towards him and it's the same with iris.

This is about Bruce and Clark's relationship in the story which will be mentioned in the latest chapter but before and even after Clark married his wife Lois he and Bruce still had an on and off the relationship so technically yes Clark is cheating on his wife with bruce even though Clark has a son named Jonathan which we all know about any way job is at least two or three years younger than Damien so jons six or seven in the story for a while.

Know where going to be talking about Tims and Stephanie's relationship an again this will be semi-mentioned in the story anyway, Stephanie has a crush on Tim which makes Tim uncomfortable for a while until he comes out to her and she accepted the fact that he wouldn't like her back and after that Tim stopped being so uncomfortable around Stephanie.

So I hope this helps clear somethings up in the story for you guys or at least gives you more information about it anyway multi-shiper out by guys