002

The Garrison was packed and so Amelia and Isaiah snuck of to the private room

The Garrison was packed and so Amelia and Isaiah snuck of to the private room. She giggled as he pulled her down onto his lap, their lips connecting. If her brothers hadn't been away on business they would never have allowed them to be alone and in such close proximity.

Amelia pulled away from the kiss looking down at the boy who was playing so recklessly with her heart, "You only know how to love me when the bottles done" She whispered into his ear, the warm air sending a chill down Isaiahs back.

The words didn't register with Isaiah, if anything they flew right over his head. He was to concentrated on her lips and the perfect way they molded against his to think about anything at all that wasn't kissing them again. Amelia didn't care if he listened to her or If he changed his ways she wanted all of Isaiah even the worst of him. He had her melting in the palm of his hand. She would sooner him walk all over her than walk away from her. He would let her down again and again whilst Amelia glady let him taking whatever shit excuse he sent her way.

"It's okay" She whispered her hand swimming in his hair, "You'll just have to be drunk more often"

Isaiah snaked his arms around her waist lifting her into the air as her legs instinctively wrapped around him. He layed her body on the table before moving between her legs. He hovered over her their heavy breathing filling the room. His fingers trailed the side of her body as his lips attacked hers roughly. Amelia glady reciprocated his urgency wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

Amelia groaned as he pulled away, their eyes battling each other, "I love you sober Amelia, I always love you, I'm just not very good at it" Amelia smiled her heart warming, "And as much as I want to do this with you right now we can't"

"What why?" She protest sitting up as Isaiah moves from his previous place above her.

"Because you're a special girl Amelia Shelby, and a girl like you deserves a special first time" He explains their previous encounter sobering him up, "I want you to remember it as being at least a quarter of the way perfect and doing it ere in the Garrison its hardly fucking perfect, love"

Amelia jumped of the table, moving over to were Isaiah was stood she melted into his arms. His warmth enveloped her body, "I love you Isaiah"