005

Amelia wanted an epic love, one that was messy, complicated and above all life changing

Amelia wanted an epic love, one that was messy, complicated and above all life changing. She had that with Isaiah, but she never thought when she found it, it would break her. She knew it wasn't right, that she had to try so hard to make him love her. Still no matter how bad things got she couldn't let herself give up on him. Amelia would find herself waiting, waiting for him to make his next mistake. Isaiah was the one to cause the pain but it was Amelia who was left to carry it. She forced herself to believe his lies because lies hurt less then the truth.

Still even Amelia had her limits, and when she found him that night drunk and in bed with someone else, she realised that was hers. "It was a stupid mistake I was drunk, so what you're just going to throw us away over one stupid night that didn't mean a single fucking thing?"

"That's just it Isaiah, it never means anything to you" And it hadn't for a long while, "I tried I really tried but-"

"But what?" He interrupted.

"But I cant make you love me" She sobbed, sniffing as tears dripped from her now red and puffy eyes.

"You think I don't love you?"

"I think you don't even know if you love me" She explained, "And until you figure that out there is no us, not anymore" After that Amelia went to see Polly and Isaiah went to the Garrison were he found Finn.

"What's wrong with your face" Finn questioned.

"She finally gave up on me...we're done"