003

Finn Shelby was tiered of seeing his sister repeatedly hurt by his best friend, "You two together, it like fire and gasoline, it only ends one way" Him and Isaiahs were sat drinking in the Garrison, he was only allowed mild whisky curtesy of his b...

Finn Shelby was tiered of seeing his sister repeatedly hurt by his best friend, "You two together, it like fire and gasoline, it only ends one way" Him and Isaiahs were sat drinking in the Garrison, he was only allowed mild whisky curtesy of his brothers, "You have to stop messing her about, she isn't any girl, she's my sister"

"I know, but she wants me to be the perfect man, which means I can't be who I am" Isaiah explained, "I'm a fucking peaky boy Finn, she wants me to be better, that's the problem I don't want to be better"

"Well do you love her?" Finn questioned.

Isaiah shrugged, "I don't know shit about relationships, never even wanted one until your sister. How the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm in love with her eh?"

Now Finn was shrugging his shoulders, "Well hurry the fuck up and figure it out, because if you do love her, then it's worth changing for"

Isaiah downed his drink before patting Finn on the shoulder, "Says the virgin" He joked, "What the fuck would you know about being in love eh?"

"I don't know shit" He admitted causing them both to laugh, "That's just what I hear Polly saying to my brothers, and you know my aunt Pol, she's never wrong about matters of the heart"

-

"I don't know what you see in that boy" Polly sighed, passing Amelia a cup of tea before sitting besides her niece, "You deserve someone who will show up for you"

"I'm not an idiot, I know I've fallen for the wrong person. I also know it doesn't make any sense, but he's gotten under my skin and even if I wanted to I couldn't shake him" Amelia explained with a sigh, "I think maybe, I might be in love with him"

Polly shook her head, "There's no maybe about it dear, when you fall in love im not sure you can ever truly shake the feeling"

"I know he isn't perfect, and you can say a million times that I don't need him, but I want him. Maybe that's worse, but I don't care because being with him is the only thing that makes sense to me in our fucked up lives" Amelia and Isaiah were all or nothing; he would be either the most harmful thing for her or the best thing.