We meet again🤡

I'm scrolling on Instagram because I'm bored asf. Y'all ever have that moment where you literally ain't got shii to do but to be nosy in other people lives. Weird right but as I'm being nosy I see a familiar person Alilyah Anderson. Now where the fuck do I know that name from...
OH SHII!!! I remember it was my old friend from my old school. We was super close until she moved, we also used to date but we was both young so it don't matter now. I wonder how she been tho. 'Should I text her' I asked my other personalities. 'Yes bitch you ain't got shii else to do you know you not getting no pussy,' said my other self.
'You know what bitch you right fuck it,' I said and went into her dm and just text simply 'Hey I don't know if you remember me but we was friends before you moved just wanted to say hey.'
I hope that don't make me seem needy. 'But bitch I'm needy' my pussy said and I couldn't agree with her more. Since I don't think she will give me a reply might as well take a fucking 6 hour nap.

6 HOURS LATER( spongebob narrator voice)

I wake up feeling like a brand new person, I'm lying first thing I did when I got up was grab a big bag of Doritos from beside my bed. You never know when you hungry so keep food beside you at all times.
I got up to take a shower putting music on so I can feel like I'm not lonely. A song I don't like came on and y'all know I had to get out the shower just to turn it. I saw I had a notification from Instagram and it was from Alilyah.
   Alilyah👅: Yeah I remember you we was close you was my lil baby☺️
Well damn she got a bitch over blushing and shii. I turn my shower off and text her back.
   Hope😇: 😂 Yeah, can't believe you remember me I was just wondering how life been treating you
   Alilyah 👅: Call me🤪
She sent me here number and right when I was finna call her I remembered. I'm still naked, I rushed into my closet and pulled out some tights and a crop top hoodie and threw it on. I sat down on my bed and called her.
"Wassup lil baby" was the first thing she said when she accepted the call. All I can say is..... damn she fine asf! I mean she was fine back then but looking at this bitch now I need some fucking panties. I finally started talking and it was all cool and shii until a motherfucker wanna ask when can we meet up. I told her she can come on over and she said she'll be here in twenty.
OH FUCK MY ASS! My house is dirty. I start shoving shii in my closet and hiding shii under my bed. Why the fuck did we have to live in the same place. I make sure everything presentable. And get back in bed and watch some Netflix with my big bag of Doritos.