Christmas mood🥰

"ITS CHRISTMAS BITCHESSS WAKE UP," yelled Tasha loud ass voice jumping on my bed like she a big ass kid. "Shut the fuck up," Alilyah say from beside me kicking Tasha off the bed. Let me just tell y'all that bitch morning voice is really sexy like it's deep and low. I wake her up just to hear her talk to me. Oh yeah back to the present.
"Why tf you kicked me I almost broke my toe," Tasha say hopping up and down. Alilyah raise up and shrug, "shouldn't have been jumping in our bed then."
"Morning and Merry Christmas- what the hell happened here," Mercedes says walking in my bedroom. Do these people ever go home. They always here damn go get a life hoes.
"Me and Mercedes finna go over to my house and put on some clothes. And fuck but y'all don't need to know that just be ready by 11 so we can go to a Christmas party," Tasha tells us walking out the door. "How in the fuck she just gonna tell us we going to a party without us knowing," I asked Alilyah she just shooked her head and pulled me up to the bathroom. We both showered together without fucking for once. And she left to get us some food.
As soon as she leaves I run into my closet and throw on a sexy lingerie piece.

I grabbed some ice, strawberries, chocolate syrup and whip cream from the fridge and wait for Alilyah

30 minutes later and me eating almost all the strawberries Alilyah finally come in the door. "Baby I got you a chicken wrap," she says looking down in the bag. I walk to her and grab the bag from her and pull her to the bed. "Merry Christmas daddy open your present,"I say rubbing on her abs kissing on her neck. She bite her lip gripping on my waist tightly when I get to her spot on her neck. Her eyes roll back and she pull my body close to hers and flip us around. She stand about me and start taking her shirt off while I run my hands across her whole body looking up at her and gripping the back of her neck bringing her down to me. Her lip crashes into mines and our tongue fight for dominance while she goes behind me and unhook my bra. It falls off my body and she take that chance to start sucking on my titty and massaging my other one in her hands. She reach about me and get the chocolate syrup and putting it over my titties and stomach and start licking it off me. She comes up and kiss me deep biting my lip and pulling it and start taking my panties off. She took some ice in her mouth and put it on my clit rotating her tongue around it. I arch my back against the bed moaning her name and pulling on her hair. She stop eating me out when the ice melts and get the strap from beside the bed. She kisses my cheek and mutters, "Merry Christmas baby I love you." Before I can even respond she slam into me.
She start giving me them slow deep strokes with my legs on her shoulders and her holding my hands to the bed.
"Daddy fuck I love you so much," I moan out kissing on her neck and she grip my hands tighter and start speeding her strokes up. I throw my head back moaning, my eyes rolling back, and my leg start to shaking giving me the best orgasm ever.
Is this what it feel like to make love to someone you actually love? If it is I'm never letting this shii go.
Alilyah walk to the bathroom and start running a bath. She then comes and pick me up carrying me and putting me in the tub and climb behind me. We bathed and both gotten dressed.
"Go take that shii off," Alilyah tell me as I come from my closet. I look down at what I'm wearing. I don't see nothing wrong with it.

"No I'm looking fine and so are you daddy," I tell her walking towards her and start messing with her hair

She shook her head and frowned at me, "you looking too fine, I'm not letting you leave my side Ight

She shook her head and frowned at me, "you looking too fine, I'm not letting you leave my side Ight." I just smiled and pecked her lips when the we heard a beep outside.
It was Tasha and Cedes waiting on us. We get in the car and I see both of them looking sexy.

"Okay mamii I see ya and papí you looking good too," I say playing with them when Alilyah grabbed my throat, " I should be the only one you calling daddy don't play

"Okay mamii I see ya and papí you looking good too," I say playing with them when Alilyah grabbed my throat, " I should be the only one you calling daddy don't play."
"I smile at her, " ooouuu daddy I like that. You know you is only daddy to me I was just playing." As we make it to the party we all head to the bar.
This shii is really lit. I see everyone grinding on each other. People almost fucking on the dance floor. Me and Tasha started dancing on each other having fun. Soon we all full blown drunk and dancing with each other.
Alilyah go off the bathroom a few minutes ago and haven't come back since. "Aye come with me, I'm finna find Alilyah," I yell at Tasha and Cedes over the loud music. We all go up the stair and to the first room checking in it. Nope she's not in there. Then I go to the very last one and I open the door...
I'm finna shoot their ass.