Fuck it🤷🏼‍♀️

Bitch let me just tell you... my pussy got wet.

She started rubbing on my pussy through my tights. I don't have panties on so I know she can feel how wet I am. "Stawp remember you have a girlfriend" I say while grabbing her hands. All she do is nod her head and flipped us over. She gripped my shirt and took it off and ripped my tights off my body. "I just bought them yesterday- "she stopped me from talking by bringing her lips to mines. Damn she got some soft ass lips just imagine how it would feel on my- no she have a girlfriend this is wrong- stfu and enjoy it this might be your only time to get it.
After arguing with catwoman, my personality, she finally won and I wrapped my legs around Alilyah as she start kissing on my neck. I moan quietly biting my lip she start leaving hickeys on my neck and down my chest. She suck on one of my titties and squeeze the other one. She continues kissing down my body until she get to my pussy. She look up at me and I bit my lip looking down at her. "What's my name baby?", she asked me and when I didn't say anything she start eating me out.
Let me tell y'all she know how to use her tongue. She had a bitch seeing stars I couldn't even think straight at this moment. My eyes close tight and I'm moaning constantly. She slap my thigh hard asf. I open my eyes looking at her like she's crazy. "Watch me eat yo pussy" she say and shii okay daddy.
I watch her as she ate it like she owns it. "Now what's my name?", she asked me just as soon as I was finna cum. Shii really made me mad so I decided to piss her off, " Alilyah." Next thing I know she stuck her long ass fingers in my pussy. "Daddy fuck", I screamed my legs start shaking as she go faster and deeper with her fingers and tongue. "Daddy I'm finna cum" I moan out and cum so hard I almost pass out.
As soon as I catch my breath and my sanity I see her licking my juice off her fingers. She smirked at me, " taste just like strawberries and whip cream." She leaned down and kissed me and rubbing on my clit making me gasp and she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I tasted all of me on her tongue.
She pulled away much to my dismay and got up. "I think I better get home before my-." Before she can even finish i finished for her "girlfriend get home, I know. I'm sorry this happen just forget about it and act like nothing happen okay." She frowned and took off her shirt and gave it to me. "I have another one in the car and it wasn't a mistake,not to me at least ." With that she got up and left I put her shirt on and walked out with her. We stopped at my front door and she looked at me.
"I'll make sure I keep in contact with you alright?" I just nodded and she grabbed my waist and pulled me close to her. She kissed my forehead then my nose and cheeks and then finally my lips.
She jumped in her car and went home.