Giving her that ole razzledazzle😋

As we make it to my house she stops and grab my throat pulling me to her and say, "go upstairs and get in position and wait for me ."
What do my ass do...I go upstairs, get naked and get on the bed ass up face down.
When she come up stair ties my hand and feet together. 'I never been in this position before this shii hurts' 'but bitch you better take it momma didn't raise no bitch.' I hear something vibrating and right when I was finna ask wtf that is she put it on my clit. "Ohhhhh daddy",I moan out as the vibrator massages my pussy almost bringing me to my climax then. 'When she wonder why I know where she at and what she doing at all times this is why. I'm stalking her ass now.'
I'm moaning like a bitch my toes curling up that shii bringing me to the edge then she stop. "Why did you-", she cut me off again but this time with her tongue, "ssshhhiiittt dddaaddyy", I moan out as she eat me out her tongue deep in my pussy. She gripping my ass making sure I don't run from her and start playing with my clit and slurping my pussy. She rub on my pussy and suck on my clit, I'm moaning constantly trying to get away from her and her evil tongue. I cum all on her tongue and fingers, "I'm not done yet baby," she tells me and get off the bed.
She come back to the bed and put her fingers in my mouth and without being told what to do I suck my juice off her fingers moaning at the taste of myself. 'When did I get so freaky?' 'When daddy came out to play baby.' Alilyah gripped my hip and slam into me hard with the strap, I'm feeling the pain with the pleasure. She start giving me them fast and hard strokes making me scream her name and I'm grabbing at the air needing something to hold. In this position I feel that shii all up in my throat forget my stomach that shii in my throat.
Then she pulls out and slams right back in with the slow deep strokes. Daddy stroke game is on point I might fuck around and make her get me pregnant.
She continue fucking my pussy up as I'm moaning for her to take it slow. "Daddy please I can't take it,"I moan trying to move away but she grip my waist tighter and smack my ass hard. "Don't run now,what's all the shii you be talking huh, I'm finna fuck your shii up," with that she drill in my shii I can't do shii but moan and scream. Motherfucker making my legs shake and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I feel like I'm possessed by the shii. She untie both of my hands and switch positions and lay down. I climbed right on top of her and start riding her. She grab my hands and put it behind my back and start fucking me back. I would have fell if she didn't have me as she going even faster and harder. She grab my throat and pull my down, "who do you belong to baby" she asked. I scream out "you daddy only you," and orgasmed so hard I fell back still shaking from it. She got up and got a wet towel and cleaned my body and came back. "You mines and will always be mines baby," she kissed my forehead and pull me towards her body. She cuddled me and we soon fell asleep.
Yeah I'm definitely stalking her ass now.