Chapter 2

***************************^Alex*

*

**************

The next day Alex was walking down the school hallway when he noticed the new guys. All seven of them were standing together and he swore they looked like they came out of a magazine or something. All of them had pale flawless skin, the majority with black hair.

As Alex walked over to his locker near the group, they suddenly stopped their discussion and instead stared at the blonde, all seven pairs of eyes on him and like any normal person he felt very uncomfortable. Alex quickly got his books, shut the locker and walked away meeting up with Josh who was coming from a nearby classroom.

"Dang those new kids are freaky man." Alex said with a scowl to his face.

"Yeah, Jennifer tried to approach one of those guys but was completely ignored."

They give off this really weird vibe.

"Especially the guy with the white hair." Josh continued. He looked around then whispered to Alex " I heard they're all ghosts."

Alex just shoved Josh away. "That's stupid; this isn't some movie, even Jamie has more common sense than you do." For a split second Alex looked back at them. Maybe they are...? No that's ridiculous ghosts don't even exist.

"Anyways with that aside, wanna go play some video games after school?" Josh asked brushing the topic aside. "Can't, gotta pick Jamie from school." Josh sighed before smacking his shoulder "Dang I'm gonna be so bored."

The bell for lunch rang and within moments the cafeteria was filled. "Today they are serving pizza." Josh said mouth already watering just from though of it. Alex had no idea ow the other could eat those tasteless pieces of bread and cheese.

They both got their lunches and took a seat on on of the many tables scattered around. "Man those new guys are kinda weird." Josh complained whilst looking over at the group.

"Maybe they're zombies." Josh suddenly announced, obviously trying to make a bad joke. Alex had just about enough of Josh's nonsense so he just stood up and walked away.

"Hey, Alex don't leave me!"

Alex was now walking outside when he heard a dog whimper. Curious, he followed the sound and found something that shook the living daylights out of him, in a pool of blood was the dog who now lay dead and right next to it was one of the new kids, wait... somethings not right. His clothes were drenched in blood, and his red locks where stuck to his forehead. Wait there was no new kid with red hair but Alex wasnt ready to investigate. He slowly stumbled back, feeling something weird surface his chest.

"What's going on? Why was he covered in blood?" Alex felt the feeling in his chest grow, his breath quicken. He felt his body bump into something; when he looked up he was met with unique amber gold eyes that where almost hidden under white locks.

Alex was now clutching onto his chest and the air around him growing thick. He felt over whelming pressure coming from the person in front him. "U-uh sorry." Alex said his voice now shaky. He tried to leave but suddenly felt drowsy, then everything turned dark.

Alex pried opened his eyes and light instantly filled his sight, he could feel his head spinning and his mouth dry. The first thing he saw was the worried expression on Josh's face. Alex sat up and scanned the room still confused. "Where am I?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"We're in the nurse's office; you had an asthma attack and fainted behind the school. If it wasn't for some white haired dude bringing you here who knows what would have happened." Alex just smiled but couldn't help but remember what he saw.

Is he a zombie, are the others zombies as well. That would be the only reasonable explanation. Right? No this is stupid

The thought played in Alex's head like a song on repeat and the more he tried to stop it the louder it became. Should I tell Josh about it? Alex felt conflicted.

"Anyways I feel fine now so I think I can go back to class." Josh looked at him, obviously against the idea "Are you sure you're ok, you can rest here if you still feel a bit weak." Josh said worry coating his words.

Alex nodded with a smile. "Enough you're scaring me now; I'm not used to this side of you." Alex said with a pouty expression. They both burst into laughter and Alex got up. "See I'm completely fine so stop worrying about me mum." Josh just stuck his tongue out like a little kid in response.

They both returned to class and the first thing Alex noticed when he entered was his so called 'saviour' sitting on the desk beside his. He was so mysterious to the point that it bugged Alex.

He took his seat and turned to the mysterious person beside him "I might as well thank him?" He thought.

"Hey, thanks for helping me out earlier, really appreciate it." The person just nodded and turned back to their book. Alex felt a pang of annoyance, but he kind of expected it.

"I'm Alex by the way, nice to meet you. He said with a cold smile. The person just looked at Alex with an blank expression. A this point Alex was losing all hope of communicating with this guy

"I'm Xavier."

Surprised that he answered Alex smiled before looking down at his book, he was taken back by his deep and husky voice, slightly jealous at the fact. Now that Alex got a better look at the male he came to the conclusion that he had previously, he was really attractive. His white hair rested just above a pair of amber gold eyes, a tall and muscular body that towered over Alex who was in no way short.

Alex suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when realized that he was now drooling over the other. Then they made eye contact, Alex quickly looking away feeling embarrassed that he was staring at another male like that.

"What is wrong with you Alex, how could you admire another male so much to the point that you start to stare."

Alex started to analyse the three and they all had distinguishing features that separated them from everyone else. For starters they all had pale skin. Not saying that pale skin was new but their skin was almost white. Did they have no melanin at all? Maybe.

The more Alex thought about it the more he believed that they were not human; as for what they were was way ahead of him. All he wanted was to forget about all the events that happened and live normally

What Alex didn't know was that his life would never be the same again.

***

*Hey guys finished another chapter, make sure to vote comment and follow.