V pt. 2

"I know them!" You yelled in your head. The 7 boys stopped in front of you. V was in the middle. He saw that you were going to explode any second. He gave you a hard stare, signaling you to be quiet until everything was over.
You did what they wanted. Your heart was racing the whole time because of the excitement. V walked over slowly with his eyes on you. He was determined to get you out of this mess quickly. Everyone was frozen still except him. When he finally reached you, he looked at the man holding you down and smirked at him.

"I would really like if you would let go of this. It's mine. " he nearly growled.
The man holding you smirked right back at V. "Haha~ hello little boy! Aww~ did you come out to play with your little girly?" He laughs out. The men surrounding you started laughing.

V scoffed at raised a hand. He put his thumb down and Suga stepped up one foot from the line of the remaining 6 boys. Then he put him ring finger down and Jungkook stepped up. Then he made a fist and the 2 boys walked up to where V was standing. Then he put his hand down.

"Haa~ what are you gonna do little boy? Tell your friends to throw lollipops at us?" Said the man.

V scoffed once again. Then he snapped. And the 2 boys dissolved into thin air.