V PT.10

"Perfect! Get dressed. Let's go right away!" You said. Jungkook got dressed and you just put on the jeans that someone had washed for you from the night before with the hoodie you had on. You were heading out the door by 5:50 PM when Jungkook called you name.

"Who's gonna drive?..." He asked you.

Oh... Right... He didn't have a license yet and neither did you...

"Where are you guys going? We'll drop you off and pick you back up if you want~ were on our way out anyways." Jin and Suga said while coming out of a room closing the door behind them. "We are going to the mall." You smiled at them for the generous act that they offered.

"Just perfect! Us too~ let go before it closes!" They said.

In the car you and Jungkook sat in the back with the 2 oldest ones sat in the front. When you got there you ran inside to some of your favorite stores that you knew in the mall. You bought a nice pair of skinny jeans, a stylish hoodie, a couple Tshirts with patterns and pictures on them, a nice and formal blazer, and 2 pair of shoes. One of the 2 being high heels and the other being converse.

Once you were done with clothes, you decided to go to a jewelry shop to get accessories. The whole time Jungkook and the other 2 were no where to be seen.

Once you were done you waited by the door and called the rest. It was pretty cold outside so Jin and Suga decided to pull up the car closer to the exit of the mall. You and Jungkook waited.

6:40 PM

"Don't go." Jungkooks firm voice sounded from the silence. You looked up at him questioning the statement that he had just said. "What?" You said in. Shocked voice. "Don't go on they date. Please. I.... I love you..." Jungkook said.

You could not believe what was going on at the moment. Jungkook snapped you back to reality when he took your hand and held it to his chest. "Feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster? You make me feel fluttery inside. You make me feel like nothing can stop me. So please. Don't go~" he said while looking deep into your eyes.

You looked at him one more time and pulled him in for a hug. He smiled thinking that you were giving him a hug because you loved him back but when you pulled back you looked into his eyes and said "I'm sorry~"