Truth?

Stiles' POV

Stiles: Ok fine... Well I'm not interested in him.

Theo: You're not lying?

Stiles: I'm not.

Derek was so nice and perfect but I just wanted to explore as he told me to do. I would like to be with him but I need to check this dream out first...

Theo: Alright then.

Stiles: What you doin tomorrow?

He looked bored and tired of his long day he spent alone.

Theo: Nothin, why?

Stiles: Wanna go shopping?

Theo: To the mall?

Stiles: Nope nothing but the mall don't ask.

Theo: Alright then let's just go downtown.

Stiles: Perfect.

The next day...

Theo's POV

I woke up and it was almost 8 in the morning. I looked at Stiles who was still asleep and looked like a little baby. We could say he was cute. I kinda liked this place after all. I mean I almost felt bad that I didn't have to pay for anything. Maybe I could find a part time job for the month and buy my own things instead of making Mr. Stilinski pay for my things.

I went to brush my teeth, then looked at myself at the mirror and smirked from how sexy I could be. I'm not a narcissist I just love myself and maybe a little too much to not realize i was also into guys, but I didn't really care, because I don't think anybody could like me for myself because I'm not really an open person. Then I jumped in the shower and enjoyed the hot shower.

Stiles' POV

I woke up and looked at my phone, it was 9am. I put my phone back and just enjoyed the hot covers and the hot body touching mine-- Wait...

Theo: You looking for something baby boy?

Stiles: Theo what the hell are you doing in my bed?!

Theo: I was a little cold last night so I wanted to cuddle with you.

Stiles: I can give you more covers if you want but don't come on my bed.

Theo: Why not?

He smirked and I couldn't resist but smile.

Theo: Why are you smiling?

Stiles: I'm not..

He climbed over my body and restricted me from moving.

Stiles: Stoppp idiot!

Theo: let's see who's stronger.

Stiles: it's obviously you, you've got supernatural abilities.

Theo: I'm not using them right now.

Stiles: Just release me.

Theo: Not yet...

Stiles: Why?

Theo: I've got things to do...

Stiles: What things?

I became more and more nervous from the words he was saying. As he talked, his body became closer and closer to mine.

Theo: Don't say a word...

Stiles: Theo I'm not sure about that...

He leaned his head down to cuddle it with mine and whispered in my ear "You're gonna like this." Then bit it playfully. I moaned... Fuck, I think i like this...

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter and hope you liked it!😊