Staying home

Theo's POV

Me and Stiles hung out a lot lately and were like brothers, but he's been acting a little weird these past days.

Stiles' POV

The dreams I had about Theo never really stopped, plus, we were closer and talked to each other always. I really don't know what it is, but it's really weird and I don't know if he noticed, but sometimes at night, I take showers... Because the dreams make me... wet?

Theo: Hey bro wanna go out today?

Stiles: Yeah I don't know about that.

Theo: You lazy ass.

Stiles: How about we stay home and you make me breakfast.

Theo: How about you get the fuck up and make ME breakfast.

Stiles: That was actually funny.

I stayed in bed for a while looking at my phone while he went to take a quick shower. He got out of the shower and came in the room half naked like always. And I would always look at his perfect body while he doesn't notice me.

Theo: Ok let's make a deal.

Stiles: I'm listening.

Theo: If you wanna stay at home then we'll have to spend the day together not on the damn phone.

Stiles: Aww you wanna spend the day with me at home? How romantic.

Theo: I'm just sayin we don't have to always be on the phone, we can do much more in this house.

I had all sorts of image in my mind when he said that... Why do I have to be dirty minded like that.

Stiles: Ok fine what's your plan for the day then?

Theo: Well I said I'm not making breakfast, but I'm actually making dinner.

Stiles: Did I ever tell you how much you're important in this house?

Theo: No, but I know I am. Oh and by the way I have great news... I've got a job at starbucks.

Stiles: REALLY?

Theo: Yeah so that's why I wanna spend more time with my bro before he leaves for the FBI program.

Stiles: Sweet of you.

Theo: Anyways I invited some friends over for today.

Stiles: Ok so you planned on telling me the good news to tell me the bad thing after?

Theo: Uhm exactly, but it's not a bad thing tho.

Stiles: *sighs* Who did you invite?

Theo: I invited Liam, Isaac and Lydia.

Stiles: Wait Isaac? How do you even know him?

Theo: Oh I met him weeks ago when he came back to Beacon hills, I was with Scott and Liam.

Stiles: Why didn't he say anything omg.

Theo: He had no phone until yesterday when he moved in to Lydia's. Why did her mom let him stay when I'm litteraly some kind of werewolf too.

Stiles: Yeah well you were kind of a psycho and we would never be bros in that case which would be sad.

Theo: Yeah bro anyways prepare for tonight.

Stiles: Alright I guess.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter hope you liked it! Sorry for the long time uploading I was really busy with life.😪