Spooky-Its Spooky Biatch

Breakfast was served, Evie ate more than me or Mikey. I kept track of how long Stassie had been gone. Mikey ushered Evie into Stass' room to take a nap and I was bored. I needed to get out and do something. 

Something happened to be going to the bodega and getting two forties to celebrate passing my test. I ran into Mario Martinez and he told me ever since Ruby saw Cesar, he was in a major depression and wouldn't leave his bed.

So I did what any good person would do. I scared him into getting up and coming to my house for a last night party. Mikey called a couple of the homies to come over. Evie started cooking food since Ruby didn't like how Pedro one of the boys brought over 'incorrect apps'. If this was gonna make him feel better, then he could organized everything how he wanted.

Time was almost up for Stassie to get back and I pulled my phone out to call her.

Where you at?

S-Coming back right now. Sorry I forgot to call.

Don't worry about it. What did she want?

S-She wants out.

Out of what?

S-The family business.

How you gonna handle that?

S-She's gonna pay to get out. I was at mom's office talking to her about it. Mom agreed with the entire thing so I helped Sasha get out. Sasha also said she wants to go pro with her boxing and wanted me to spar with her in the future. But she's going back to Ireland to represent them.

That's funny.

S-I said no way am I sparring with you or going to Ireland right now.

Okay, well there's a party going on at the house. I'll see you when you get here.

S-Okay....Bye.

She hung up the phone and I went back outside to help set up the tent Ruby found in the piles of junk. The tent was up, food was being brought out with the correct serving platters, the music was set up by our resident DJ, the party was going great.

The circles of people who wanted to talk to each other started to form. I made my way over to Sad Eyes, Hector and Mikey. Mikey clued the other two in about Evie and we all cheered them. Evie made her way to the backyard but not after giving Ruby a plate of food. Stassie still wasn't back yet and I started to worry a little more. My focus was brought back to Evie.

"Hey Tea-Scar. I have a question."

"Okay, ask away."

"Will you be the godfather to this kid?" I looked at Mikey and then back at Evie.

"Sure." Evie hugged me and then went back to Mikey. 

They are teabags, of course I would be their kid's godfather. No doubt in my mind about that question.

"Thanks man. Oh we asked Stassie to be the godmother." I laughed.

"I bet she loved that." Evie rolled her eyes. "You know how she is." I nodded.

Something caught my attention in the house. I saw the light come on in my room and I went to investigate leaving the four of them behind.

Standing in the doorway, I witnessed Stass laying down on the ground.

"Hi." She said when she saw me.

"Whatcha going there, princesa?"

"Clearly line dancing. Can't you tell." Stassie laughed and I sat down next to her head.