Stassie-TRIGGER WARNING

*WARNING! TRIGGER WARNING FOR SOME SKIP OVER TO THE NEXT CHAPTER*

            For almost five weeks I was held captive. Igor kept drugging me and moving me from one place to another. He made me do things that I needed to go to church and talk to God about. But one day the guards he had with him left to go out drinking and he stayed behind. I was kept in a back room which looked like a big master closet. I called for him to come in and he did so. He thought it was time for his daily forced oral sex.

Instead I got him to take my handcuffs off and prepared myself. This was gonna hurt.

I escaped on barefoot. I ran until my lungs started to hurt. My surroundings were not like what I was used to seeing. Woman were pointing at me and speaking in an unfamiliar language. I kept my head down and walked faster. 

"Principessa Anastasia!" One of the older women said, making me stop.

"Yes?" The women rushed over to me and handed me a newspaper.

'Manca la principessa della Russia' was printed in bold letters with my state photo underneath. I didn't know what it said but I knew it wasn't good if I was in a newspaper.

In broken English one lady asked me if I knew where I was. I shook my head and she held my hand and walked me to the local police station. By now it had dawned on me that I was somewhere in Italy. Italian flags proudly displaced on flagpoles. 

The women spoke the officer when we went inside and all of a sudden everyone working stopped and looked at me.

"Princess Anastasia?" A man dressed in a well-tailored suit asked. He gestured for me to follow him. I answered while we walked down a hallway to an office.

"Um where am I?" The man shook his head in disbelief. He shut the door to an office that had a woman in a similar well fitting suit.

"Ma'am you are currently in Naples. Where did you come from?"

"Well I was in Nevada and then I was here. I don't remember much else."

"Okay. Can you tell me why you are covered in blood?"

I forgot about my escape. As soon as I left that house freedom washed over me.

"My attacker came after me so I bite off his....." I pointed to my downstairs business. It took a second before they both realized.

"Do you know where he is at the moment?" I shook my head.

"They kept me in a back room. Four of them left and then he came in and forced himself onto me. Then I ran away and those women brought me here."

"Do you know any of the suspects?" The female finally asked a question.

"The four men who left were set up to protect my sister and I. The fifth is my ex-boyfriend." They shot a look at each other and nodded.

"We will call the Russian Embassy in Italy. Do you want to call anyone?" I didn't have my phone on me. I didn't memorize any phone numbers, except my Massachusetts house phone.

"Just one. I can't remember any others."

They were detectives, I figured out by scoping the room a few times. I was in good hands, they would take care of me.

The woman handed me the phone and I dialed the number.

A few rings went by and I started to worry that something happened. If Cesar or Evie weren't at the house something had to be wrong. Just before the voicemail went off, someone picked up.