🦋 FOUR 🦋

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Guardian a-angel?"

I was very shook , guardian angel? Seriously how can he come up with that lies? I held my frying pan even tighter.

"Yes , I'm your guardian angel. Park Chanyeol"

"This is ridiculous. Like you suddenly break in my house and said that you are my guardian angel like what the hell. Why would you come up with such a weird and not realistic lies"

He looks at me with a blank expressions. He sighed. He then start to move his hand. His eyes become red and suddenly the kitchen start to shake and I tried to hold something near me. Unfortunately a flower pot from the rack are falling right towards me.

"NO!!!"

I wait for the flower pot to fall but after minutes there still no sound of it falling. I look up and saw it was floating in the air. The man lift it up and put it back to where it was. I was very shook.

"Do you believe in me now?"

He smirked.

════ ⋆🦋⋆ ═══

"So uhm how..."

"How what?"

"How do you know I live in here?"

"As I told you before , guardian angels will feel some attraction to their partner."

"Okay so uhm what does guardian angels do actually? Just wondering..."

"Well we just protect our partners"

"O-okay"

"But we also help our partner to grant their wish."

"Wish?"

"It seems that you wish for something , guardian angels need to hide themselves until their partner yearn for something and wish for it to happen. So what is your wish so that I can grant it , then I won't have to deal with you anymore."

"I-I don't know"

The man sighed and rubbed his forehead. He snapped his fingers and random images popped out.

1st image was Chanyeol swimming through tons of of gold and money. There's big mansion , luxurious car and he's wearing a fancy clothes.

2nd was Chanyeol as a king. He was ruling the whole world. Everyone get on their knees and bow to him. Chanyeol feel slightly uncomfortable watching the 2nd image as he didn't like to be cruel to everyone.

3rd was Chanyeol with a lots of girls. Those girls are touching him all over his bodies and the Chanyeol in the image literally enjoying the touch.

"Which do you choose? Money , Power & Love"

"I don't want any of those"

"Then what the fuck do you want? Seriously you are wasting your chance"

Chanyeol sighed , he himself don't even know what he wish for. He thought for awhile to come up with a wish , but nothing come up.

The man just shooked his head. He realized that he haven't introduce himself to Chanyeol. He coughed gaining Chanyeol's attention. Chanyeol looked up at him.

"By the way , my name is D.O"

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you!"

Chanyeol held out his hand for D.O to shake. D.O hesitate but shake his hand anyways.

════ ⋆🦋⋆ ═══

"So uhm..."

"What?"

"How could you uhm...shrink?"

D.O sighed. He looked at himself and sighed even more. He rubbed his temple in frustration.

"I'm taller in my guardian angel form. In human's form I'm slightly shorter , it's part of the disguise."

"Ouh..."

Chanyeol nodded. He want to ask more questions but got cut off.

"Before you ask any questions regarding me why don't you tell me about yourself first , it's easier this way "

"M-me? Well...As you know I'm Park Chanyeol. You can call me Yeol or Chanyeol. I love singing , I hope to be a singer under a big company. I also likes to take pictures! I also love animals. I can play instruments like Piano , guitar , keyboard etc. I also love dogs , I have a dog pet but it's currently with my sister Yoora. Other than that..."

Chanyeol keep introducing himself to D.O. , D.O. listen to him with all ears even though he's isn't showing it.

"And that's all about me. How about you?"

Chanyeol finished after minutes of rambling. D.O rubbed his nape and sighed.

"There's nothing really interesting to know , I'm just a guardian angel. As simple as that."

"How old are you?"

"Around 450 y/o? Idk the last time I'm alive I was 26..."

"What do you mean by the last time you were alive?"

"It's nothing actually , just forget about it"

"Aww tell me."

"You will know someday , I will tell you when I feel like to. I'm too tired now."

"Oh , you can stay here for awhile! I have an extra room since uhm my ex-boyfriend move out. You can stay there until I know what to wish for. It's the least I can do for you."

Chanyeol lead the way to D.O's room. As soon as they enter the room , D.O's immediately lied down and sleep. Chanyeol was shook at how quick he's asleep. He bring blankets and covered up D.O.

"Why did he look somehow familiar..."

Chanyeol stares at D.O. He move closer to get a closer view of D.O's face. He keep moving closer until they are only inch apart. Chanyeol quickly stand up when he realize he's getting too close. He blushed crimson red. He decided to go to bed since he's also tired. He checked on D.O for the last time and went back to his room.

════ ⋆🦋⋆ ════

Thanks for reading this again! Thank you for voting/commenting on this story. I really appreciate your guys support! I will try to update more often during the holiday. Also , I'm sorry that my English are bad , it's not my first language.