🦋 FIVE 🦋

2nd person P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up by the smell of something good. I got up from the bed and walk downstairs toward the smell. He saw a familiar back cooking breakfast.

"What are you cooking?"

"Just eat."

Chanyeol sighed at how cold he was. He stared at D.O.'s cooking figure. How he cut the ingredients nicely like a professional , how he wiped his sweat off and how he taste the food , Chanyeol wish it was him that he tasti-WAIT WHAT?!

Chanyeol shook his head , embarrassed at his dirty thoughts.

"Done checking me out?"

D.O said while handing out the plate.

"I-I'm not , w-why would I?"

Chanyeol blushed while stuttering , he cursed himself for staring at D.O. , while D.O. just smirked at him.

He calm down and took the plate from D.O. while drooling over the smell. Chanyeol eats a spoonful of it. His eyes widened up from the good taste of the food. Chanyeol smiled brightly while pointing toward the food.

"this is delicious!"

Chanyeol continues on eating the food. After finishing the food he went to the sink. He was going to wash the dishes but D.O stopped him.

"You will be late for school , lemme wash it. Go prepare yourself."

"Thanks" Chanyeol thanked him and heading upstairs to shower.

After finishing up , he went downstairs. There's still around an hour before school start. It took around 20 minutes for Chanyeol to walk to his college. He pick up his back pack ready to go until D.O stopped him.

"Excuse me? D.O.-ssi I need to go now..."

"Here"

D.O handed him his lunch. Chanyeol looked confused.

"What's this?"

"Obviously a lunch , just took it and go."

"O-oh , thanks! I'm going then , bye."

Chanyeol smiled at D.O. and grabbed the food and rush outside. It's still early for school but Chanyeol loves it. He likes to have sometimes alone , walking to the school by himself enjoying the morning air.

════ ⋆🦋⋆ ════

As expected , Chanyeol is the first one to come and a few minutes later some students slowly arrived.

"Yah Chanyeol!"

A man slightly shorter than him knocked down his head.

"Ouch! What was that for Sehun? And how many times I told you I'm older than you!"

"Pfft I don't care tho , btw you deserve that."

"Huh why tho?"

"For ditching me ofc"

"When?!"

"Remember you called me to come over Baekhyun's cafe? And when I arrived you are not there. I heard from the staff you are going out with Baekhyun huh? How dare you ditch me just so you can go on a date with Baekhyun??"

"W-what? I didn't , we are just friends!"

"Heh , as if , didn't you see how sparkly his eyes get when he saw you like you are an angel or something. It's too obvious"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"You seriously don't know?!"

"You two are so noisy early in the morning. God give me strength..."

Junmyeon complaint while muttering some curse words at those two.

"Oh good morning Junmyeon-hyung!"

"How could you call him hyung and I don't? I'm hurt , ouch"

Chanyeol fake cry and turn to Sehun who's pretending not to hear what he said.

"Morning , what's Sehun doing here?"

Junmyeon chuckled at the two.

"Just hanging out. There's still more time to spare here."

Junmyeon nodded and look over Chanyeol's side. He notice something is weird with Chanyeol but he decided to ask Chanyeol later since Sehun's here.

"hey , sehun how's it going between you and you know that crush of yours. What's his nickname again? Ah , library boy!"

Chanyeol smirked and look at Sehun with full curiosity.

Sehun blushed and cover his face with both of his hand.

"I messed up , it turn out to be that library boy is my new homeroom teacher. He's replacing Mr. Yoon and I want to dig my own grave now. It's not my fault that he looks in younger than his age , I mean he's even shorter than me!"

Sehun sighed in embarrassment remembering how he flirted with his own homeroom teacher.

Chanyeol and Junmyeon just smiled and patted Sehun's back.

"it's okay bro , we are here for you"

"It's 10 minutes left before class started , I guess I gotta go. Bye guys."

Sehun waved goodbye and return to his class.

Chanyeol and Junmyeon waved back and they return to their own seat waiting for the teacher to come.

"Right , Chanyeol. Can I talk with you after school. It's important."

"Sure!"

Junmyeon thanked him then he return back in his thoughts about the how odd Chanyeol is today.

"could it be..." he muttered while staring at his friend. "I see , it's all make sense now , D.O.-ssi"

════ ⋆🦋⋆ ════

-thx for reading/voting my story I truly appreciated your guys vote!
-btw I may not be able to update that often , sorry 🙇🏻‍♀️😣