500 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 💌

#thanx for 500 reads! I didn't expect my poorly written fanfiction could get this much reads!

#this got nothing to do with the original story just a special chapter

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚕'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I look at the watch on my wrist , 8:30 p.m.  I look around the restaurant and notice some people staring at me with pitiful eyes. The waiter from before came again to ask for the orders.

"I'm sorry , but it seems like my boyfriend will be late a little. I will call you when he arrived." I smiled apologetically.

he nodded and went back to take another customer order.

"hey , he's been there for over an hour."

"I felt sorry for him , probably he got dumped. damn , what an asshole"

"must be embarrassing right , poor him"

I overheard their conversation and sighed softly. I checked my phone , no messages. I tried to call him but he didn't pick up. It supposed to be our 1 year anniversary. It's been over an hour.

I guess he's really dumping me. I thought he's the one , and not like everyone else that has dumped before. I could feel the tears slowly escaping my eyes.

'Isn't this unfair. The only thing I wish for is someone that truly loves me.' I thought.

"hey babe , I'm sorry that I'm late. The traffic is pretty crazy and I tried to contact you but it looks like my battery ran out." a voice said , loudly that everyone in the restaurant could hear

I looked up to expect a tall man with a big build instead , it's an unknown guy with dark haired and quite short. I'm quite confused and disappointed.

This unknown guy then take a seat , 

"u-uhm , I think you got the wro-" he cut me off while smiling.

"I'm kyungsoo , just go with it yeah?"

I nodded then the waiter came again to take our order. The people in the restaurant then continue to mind their own business and not staring at me anymore.

"uhm that...thanks." I nervously said biting my lower lips.

"why are you here for over an hour?" he asked.

"haha , it supposed to be my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend  but it turns out he's not coming."

"why? he's sick?"

"for these past few months , we are not doing great. It seems like he fall in love with another person. She's beautiful and smart. I've met her once , but that time I didn't notice they had feelings for each other. Now , I'm sure that he cheated on me." I explained , it hurts to think that the guy I come to love cheat on me behind my back.

"you know what , that guy sure is an asshole and dumb. To be honest , you are cute and I'm sure that you are a nice person , well his lost then." he smiled reassuringly.

I smiled back and not long after the  waiter came with the food.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"hey , can I , uhm...get your phone number." he asked.

"s-sure!" I punched the number and give it to him.

"ah I forgot to ask , what's your name?"

"p-park chanyeol! u-uhm thanks kyungsoo-ssi for treating me!"

"it's no big deal also , I don't mind treating a cute person like yeollie~ I hope we can meet again. I'll text you later." he waved goodbye and went inside the taxi.

I could feel blood rushing to my face as I went back home.

"kyungsoo huh..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

apparently the next day I break up with Jaechan. I texted kyungsoo about it and he's glad that I'm happy now. We text each other everyday and sometimes we will go out for a cup of coffee or dinner together.

It's Sunday and I invited kyungsoo to my apartment for a movie.

"yeol." Kyungsoo scooted closer to me.

"y-yes!" I yelped and back off until there's nowhere to run.

I gulped and stare at kyungsoo's eyes. It's so mysterious yet so beautiful.

He move closer that we can feel each other breathe.

"you know , you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen" he smiled.

damn that smile could end me.

"w-what are you talking a-about?? I'm a guy and I'm ug-" before I could talk even more he captured my lips with his own.

I was so shocked that I forgot how to breathe.

He pull away staring at me again.

"don't ever call yourself ugly. You are beautiful. I love you , please be mine."

I don't know what to say and slowly my face temperature increase.

"haha , you should look at your face. It's so cute!" he laughed and cupped my cheeks.

"h-hey , stop playin-"

"I'm not playing around , yeol. I really love you. I don't know how to put it , but I'm really happy when I'm with you. It's like a dream to be with you. I'm glad I helped you at the restaurant."

I could feel tears slowly escaping from my eyes , it's not a sad tears but it's tears of happiness.

"me too...I love you too , kyungsoo!" I hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow. Ah , I feel so happy that I could die.

"haha you gonna kill me,, I don't really care getting killed by you but I still want to see your face everyday." he smirked and peck my lips.

"what was that?? So cheesy! And hey don't just do that! I'm not ready!" I giggled.

we laughed and stare at each other eyes , enjoying each other presence.

"hey , yeol."

"yeah?"

"I love you."

I hugged him and peck his lips , smiling while caressing his cheek.

"love you too."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#wew what did I just wrote , anyways once again thanx for reading
#maybe I will make baekyeol special if this reach 850 reads
#also thank you for voting this story I don't know how to thank you guys but yeah really thank you!