🦋 ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 🦋

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐥 p.o.v

Junmyeon and sehun said in unison , startling me since they look so eager that they are inch apart from my face. I backed away since they are too close for my comfort zone. They noticed that I'm uncomfortable and bow their head as an apology.

"I-its okay! You guys don't need to bow down!" I reassured.

"So since when do you have a new boyfriend? Didn't you just broke up with Jaechan? Like weeks ago?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah that's unusual of you , you are the type that takes sometimes to start a new relationship."  Junmyeon stared at me with a confused look.

"W-well , I figured out that I should turn over a new leaf and start something new since I've been in a lot of relationship but it won't work since I always takes thing slowly." I awkwardly laughed while rubbing my nape.

"So who is him and how does he look like? What school did he went? Or is he in our school?" Sehun asked again. He's sure is curious about other's love life , this brat can you stop asking questions?

"Uhm he's actually a u-university student."

"Is it Baekhyun? Took him long enough Well I'm not surprised since you and Baekhyun are really close. I almost thought Baekhyun and you are dating before knowing you are dating Jaechan that time" Sehun said.

"Baekhyun? N-" I was going to tell him that's not what he's thinking but the school bell cut me off

"KRINGGGG---"

"what?! I lose track of time. Guess I'm heading to my class then , bye. You better tell me after school about your relationship with Baekhyun.". Sehun smirked before sprinting to his class.

After Sehun left I could feel a weird aura around junmyeon and I. I peek at his direction and noticed he's staring at me. It's really uncomfortable , it's like he can devoured me any moment like a predator waiting for its prey

"So..." Junmyeon spoke

I flinched and accidentally drop the books in my hand. I bend down to take it and noticed that there's a weird mark on junmyeon's ankle. It's water droplet shaped.

"Good morning sir."

I quickly stand up with the rest of the class to greet our teacher. He ordered us to sit down and take out our textbooks and continue with the lessons.

'but why does that mark looks familiar to me?' I thought as I sat down.

"chanyeol psst-"

I tried to find the owner of the voice turns out it was Junmyeon. He gave me a piece of paper and I read it.

'i forgot to congratulate you , sorry. Hope you are happy with baekhyun.' chanyeol mentally read and  he bitterly smiled towards Junmyeon.

'I will explain to them later after school since I need to help out the teachers during lunch'

Sure , dating Baekhyun is a good thing but I can't , Baekhyun is out of my league. I would be lying if I said I never have feelings towards him but then it's impossible. I really love us being close friend rather than being more than friends. I don't want to lose him like how I losed the others.

I sighed and continue to focus on the lesson.

════ ⋆🦋⋆ ════

[ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ]

As the lesson of the day end , I packed my things in my bag.

"chanyeol! junmyeon-hyung! Let's gooo"  Sehun whined