⮑ incredibly in

NATALIA'S FACE BROKE OUT INTO A RELIEVED AND CHEERFUL SMILE

NATALIA'S FACE BROKE OUT INTO A RELIEVED AND CHEERFUL SMILE. She felt so consoling towards Duncan and Isadora. They must've been terrified with being in Count Olaf's clutches for so long. The Baudelaires and Natalia instantly got out of the basket as soon as the balloon landed and ran over to the cage that held their friends.

"You found us," Duncan said in relief.

"I'm so happy to see you," Isadora smiled.

"I've never been so happy to see anyone in my life," Klaus stated.

Isadora asked, "How did you find us?"

"It was Klaus' idea," Natalia explained.

"It was Violet's invention," Klaus added.

Natalia looked at the large lock that bolted the cage shut and frowned. She turned towards the eldest Baudelaire and questioned, "Can you pick the lock?"

"Not with any tools," Violet sadly sighed. "I wish I could see what's down here.

"Try this," Isadora said and handed Violet her half of the spyglass.

"See the markings?" Duncan pointed to the side of the spyglass. "If you line them up..."

"And give it a half-turn counterclockwise," Isadora instructed.

Violet turned the spyglass and it turned into a flashlight. The Baudelaires and Natalia smiled as they watched the spyglass light up. That spyglass held many secrets that the children will never solve.

"We learned that in The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations," Isadora continued, causing Natalia's eyes to go wide. She was beginning to think that book was a myth since they were unable to find anywhere again.

Klaus' eyes also went wide as he took the words right out of Natalia's mouth. "You found the book?"

"Right before we were kidnapped," Duncan nodded. "We took as many notes as we could. We may be kidnap victims, but I'm still a journalist."

"We learned many haunting secrets."

"About our parents. And both of your parents, too."

"We were right. Everything is connected."

"Well, what did you learn?" Klaus asked the two triplets.

There was a loud thud that came from above them and the six orphans nervously looked up. The Baudelaires and Natalia needed to get back up to the top before Esmé, Jerome, and Gunther return and notice that the children were missing.

Violet said, "You can tell us when you're safe."

"We heard Count Olaf's plan," Isadora explained. "He's going to hide us in one of the items at the In Auction and sneak us out of the city tomorrow."

"No, he's not," Klaus declared. "You're coming with us, right now."

Violet tinkered with the spyglass, "I think it's an electromagnetic circuit. It's not just light, it's heat. I wonder..." Violet started to turn the spyglass and it started to heat up in her hands.