Part title

Fang He who opened the fish stew mode, squatted next to the pot, very seriously thinking that he was only Cat? Is he a two-month-old pet cat? How can it be a cat who takes care of people?

Even if tangled Fang He couldn't wait to get to Li Zhen, he stretched out his cat's paw to give him two shots. The fish to be treated still had to be treated, and the fish to be stewed was still to be stewed.

The worried cat was afraid of the insufficient food in front of him, and ran outside to look for human flesh.

After taking a few trips to and from the side of the stream, I managed to dispose of the fish, and then worked hard to cook more than a dozen fish. Li Zhen's food finally became a bit full.

However, Fang He's entire cat was spread out on the operating platform, which was different from what he expected when he was reborn. The good reserves were running in the last days, and the actual cat life was simply too dark.

Fang He glanced at the pot in front of him, and was seriously thinking about whether to support a cauldron outside, a cauldron for burning wood, a cauldron that can stew a lot of fish at once.

Think about this time when the goods are hungry, he will stew so many fishes, Fang He cat's claws are a little twitching, I don't know if there is a machine that can automatically handle clean fish, he wants five sets!

Just thinking, Li Zhen's hand suddenly reached in front of him, Fang He raised his eyes and looked at it, Li Zhen's hands were made of dried fish floss made of familiar little fish.

Fang He was instantly irritable. He tried hard for Bara to stew the fish for a long time. This person didn't even leave the soup. At the end, he still took out the routine of dried fish. Is Ben Meow so foolish? !

Fang He turned indignantly. He got up, got a meow, and smelled the stewed fish. He didn't taste it. Every time he made a pot, he was eaten by Li Zhen. of.

When Fang He was patience, Li Zhen's cold fingers poked at his stomach, Fang He's indignant group became tighter, and the cat Lord was unhappy, too lazy to ignore you.

Li Zhen's finger poked at Fang He's tail on the stomach, and he picked it up, Fang He opened his eyes angrily, and Jasper's eyes stared at Li Zhen with hate.

However, under the nose of Fang He's head, there was a small white porcelain bowl with snow-white fish in it, and beneath it was a white fish soup, which smelled incredibly delicious.

Fang He got up, looked down at the fish in the bowl, and looked at Li Zhen. Li Zhen's face could not see any expression at all, but Fang He was deeply skeptical. The fish pine handed by this person was definitely To tease him!

So, should he be happy or helpless? How did this hide the fish?

Fang He lowered his head to eat the fish, and opened his mouth full of mouth, and found that there was no fishbone? ! Fang He took a few more sips and found that there was really no fishbone. His stomach whineed, Fang He couldn't help it, and stretched his head to eat the fish in the bowl clean.

Fully-fed Fang He stretched his waist comfortably and looked up at Li Zhen, who was standing next to the console, compared to when he was out at home, Li Zhen's condition should be much better, although he did n't know Li How did Zhen make the fish flesh a little fishbone, but Li Zhen who has this heart is definitely a bit more lively.

One person and one cat are full, and the time spent in the space is almost the same. Fang He was held by Li Zhen and came out. Watching the sunset glow sprinkled in the empty fish pond, Fang He stretched out his cat's paw and pointed it. There are buildings in the distance.