Spiritual Power

Fang He originally thought that this person was Li Zhen 's hairdresser , which seemed to have a good relationship. No, but it's not hate.

But now Fang He is certain that this person has an impure purpose. Now he still asks such an idiot. Is he a habit of interrogation? Is Fang He a suspect?

What's more, Chen Weiming asked what this meant, would it be possible for him to get a zombie virus for a cat, and to show it to him in the last days? Asked as if he could kill all humans with a cat, does he have such a great ability?

Fang He, who originally wanted to let people go, was troubled by Chen Weiming's questioning, and suddenly hesitated, so he let the people go. In case he and Li Zhen, the secret leaked by the meeting, were passed on, In case of trouble, Chen Weiming doesn't look like someone who can block things for Li Zhen.

So, do you want to kill people?

Li Zhen could not kill, but Fang He had nothing to fear.

Fang Hemao's inadvertently revealed killing intentions surprised Chen Weiming suddenly and stepped back without a trace.

Chen Weiming looked at the man and the cat standing there, and looked at the defeated men in the same place. Several of them could not deal with this man and the cat.

Chen Weiming suddenly felt indescribable. In these years, he could be promoted to the rank of captain. In many cases, the case that he succeeded was due to the precise clues provided by Li Zhen as a forensic doctor, and the advancement obtained by his soft grinding. clue.

He had previously discovered that Li Zhen did not care about fame and did not like social attention. Otherwise, Li Zhen would not give up invitations from other countries, but just returned to China to work as a forensic researcher without much research.

Chen Weiming knows that Li Zhen is very powerful, no matter which aspect, he is much better than him since he was a child. Now that the end of this danger is coming, he wants to keep Li Zhen subconsciously.

He felt that with the power of Chen Weiming and the ability of Li Zhen, he would definitely be able to make a career in the end time. Maybe he could solve this zombie virus with Li Zhen's ability, so he was so reluctant. Rao, holding on to Li Zhen.

Chen Weiming shook his fist and scolded himself as an idiot. In the face of strong force, he didn't know how to make concessions. He used to be in a high position before the end of the world. He even asked such questions condescendingly until he died. He didn't know how to die.

Chen Wei Ming heart smile a cry, used to smooth sailing all these years, actually did not mind, he once again look to Lizhen Huai of the cat, "Well, I do not ask, you go, the rest of the things I deal with."

Fang Wo The cat's eyes looked at it, and the person's attitude seemed to change a little faster.

Chen Weiming covered his painful chest and smiled helplessly, "Aren't you worried that your situation will be passed on? I will explain to them that Li Zhen's head was injured during the mutation. You are just a beast. The mutator who transforms the power, I won't say anything else. "

Fang He cat moved his claws, and now he suddenly felt that everyone else on the ground was secondary, and Chen Weiming was the one who should be destroyed.

Chen Weiming coughed, took a breath, pulled a backpack from his back and tucked it in, "This thing is for your self-defense! I know you have great abilities, but they will always run out."

After finishing, Chen Weiming Taking a look at Li Zhen, he turned to look at the situation of several brothers.

Chen Weiming knew that it was dangerous to give them things, but he had to bet. He felt that since this man didn't kill the cat at the beginning, as long as he stopped questioning, it would probably not kill him now.