The Second Meteorite

Anyway, Li Zhen has determined, these people have no other attempts, but Fang He thinks of these people The admiration of worship, I felt embarrassed, can these people be cat slaves? Fang He shook his head and shrugged off the idea. He left it alone, and Li Zhen didn't say anything until they had successfully entered the base.

Fang He set aside this in advance. Rarely, Li Zhen took him to the top of the mountain to see the scenery. At this position, they could see most of the appearance of the base, but they only saw the appearance of the first and second lines of defense. Three lines of defense are on the other side of the lake, hidden between the mountains.

Fang He's gaze turned to the other side, watching the valley below snorted suddenly, and the cat's paw grabbed Li Zhen and pointed to the bottom, "Do you think the dense forest below is a little strange? The color shades seem different. "

They came from the dense forest, but at that time his attention was on more than thirty people, so he didn't pay much attention to the surrounding environment. Now from their perspective, the valley they pass looks like The vegetation is a little too dense.

Li Zhen took a closer look, hugged Fang He and jumped onto a tree on the top of the mountain. After the sight was not blocked, the situation in the valley below became clearer.

City A belongs to the north. Most of the vegetation should be some pines and deciduous trees. Most of the vegetation in this season should be darker, but the vegetation in this valley looks bright green. However, the color contrast is not particularly obvious. If you don't stand on the top of the mountain, you can't see the difference.

"Li Zhen, do you think there is some difference in the color depth?" Fang He's cat scratcher pointed at the area below.

Li Zhen nodded, "Look down?"

Fang He nodded, Li Zhen hugged Fang He and jumped down from the tree, and looked carefully along the mountain road before them.

When the vegetation is fresh and green, when you take a close look, this vegetation really can't see any difference from other places around it. The ground is even covered with a thick layer of old pine needles, near the roots of the pine needles and stones. There are some grasses like climbing vines.

Fang He looked around and found nothing. He looked up at Li Zhen, but found that Li Zhen's expression was a little tight. His jaw tightened again, and Fang He cat's paw pressed. Arm, "Did you find anything?"

Li Zhen nodded. "Although these vegetation seem to be quite old," Li Zhen stretched out his hand and cut a thicker branch of a tree, exposing the inside. Fresh stubble, "

No annual rings ." No annual rings? That means the tree is new at all, and Fang He 's knowledge is suddenly used. "You mean these things are all new ?!"

Li Zhen nodded, and threw the tree strands in his hand aside, "And the time is probably around the outbreak of the zombie virus."

"That is to say, it is likely that this is a plant that has been spawned by a plant or wood mutant. They have nothing to do with the plant in this valley, is it right?" What is it used to hide? "Fang He said his guess.

Li Zhen nodded, rubbing Fang He's head, his kitten sometimes reacted quickly.

"Then we clean up the ground and take a look." Fang He said looking at the whole valley.

Li Zhen took a look around, and it didn't take much to clean up here, but if someone used a few plant or wood mutants to hide it, someone would definitely stare here. Once they move too much, they are bound to attract attention.