The first day

YN Pov

I walk through the halls looking depressed as it's the first day back at this hell hole. I suddenly see my best friend Lisa and immediately smile and hug her. We walk to class as we talk about our holidays.

I sit in my usual spot on my own and am ready to sleep till I hear a voice say "welcome back everyone" and immediately get up and say good morning to mr Clark. "Everyone we have 7 new students so allow them to introduce themselves and be respectful and take care of them" mr Clark says, great I thought. One says his name is Jin and bows down introducing himself then the rest do the same taehyung,jimin,yoongi,Namjoon and hoseok and wow they were hot I thought to myself then when I thought that was all of them another one walks in with his shirt unbuttoned and hickeys all over his neck.He then say "sorry I was late sir I was busy, but I'm Jeon jungkook hope you all treat me well" he says while winking and biting his lip. The girls all start screaming things "fuck he is sexy" "omg was he fucking" and all that. All I thought was wow he is sexy but a fuckboy you can already tell so I need to keep my distance.

"Ok thanks boys, now that you guys have introduced yourselves I will tell u where you are sitting" all I was thinking was please don't put the fuckboys near me and I looked behind where Lisa was sitting to see if she was thinking the same but all I saw was her nearly drooling looking at jimin I think his name was, I just laughed I guess everyone wants these fuckboys.

I wasn't paying attention till I saw jungkook sit next to me WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I stare at him in shock till he speaks "I know I'm sexy but really" what a cocky piece of shit I thought "you wish" I reply and roll my eyes and getting ready for this shit year ahead next to jungkook. I felt his gaze but ignored it just to piss him off, so he decides to place his hand on my thigh and I give him a wtf look but this time he is avoiding eye contact while smirking as he moves his hand higher. I was about to kick him when the bell went I bolted out of class.

The day flew by and I went to my locker to grab my things when I feel someone tap my shoulder I see it's one of the new guys "hey I'm taehyung remember I'm new" I nod my head "I'm Yn (your name)" you say while staring at his handsome face "I'm having a party tonight and I would love it if you could come, I can give you my number and send you the details" he says while winking at you while placing his number in your phone and quickly inserting the address and walking off without an answer from you. Should I go I thought I mean why shouldn't I he is sexy but what if the dick jungkook goes... I will message Lisa now and ask I thought as I exited the school and started walking home.

Yn-party at new guy taehyung's house wanna go?

Lisa😒-we are going cuz jimin will be there.

Omg this girl I thought, well may as well taehyung will be there I guess. I invite Lisa over to get ready and I hear the doorbell and invite her in and we walk up and we decide to wear this

Lisa wore this

I wore this

"Ok let's go" I say as I finish my makeup off "god we look sexy" Lisa says laughing, we both laugh and start driving to taehyung's party