The party

Yn pov
Lisa and I walk in the party "can you please not just run off to jimin and leave me to be a loner" I ask Lisa, oh well guess it's to late she immediately runs to jimin great...

"Yn you came!" You hear someone scream and see its taehyung and wow he looks sexy "hey taehyung thanks for inviting me" he smiles "want a drink" he asks I nod my head and he goes to get me a drink. I walk to the couch to sit down and omg this is already boring I look to the right to see if tae is coming and see jungkook nearly swallowing some chick I roll my eyes and look the other way. I see tae coming back and he gives me my drink "wanna dance" he asks "yeah let's go" we start to dance and I can't help but look at jungkook with the girl hooking up like wtf wait why does it bother me this much... jokes he is just a fuckboy it scares me.

"Let's go play a game with the rest of the guys" tae says "ok" I reply "COME HERE IF YOU WANNA PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE GUYS" a boy screams.
Oh god what have I gotten my self into...

I realise it was namjoon who suggested it and he spins the bottle and it lands on me WTF WHY THE FUCK IS MY LUCK SHIT UGHHH HDHWOSHWK "mmm what's your name" he asks "Yn" "well Yn whoever it lands on now you will be hooking up with in that room over there" he says eyeing the room "wtf whatever" I reply as long as it doesn't land on jungkook I don't give a shit. Namjoon spins the bottle and it lands on...

Authors note-
Hope you all liked this chapter tell me if you want any changes or if you like the way it is so far😊
Sorry this chapter was short but I will make the next one longer👍🏿