Jimins's House

Yn pov
I arrive at the party and immediately smell the overwhelming smell of alcohol. I walk in searching for Tae and he is legit no where to be seen lmao.
"Did you miss me baby girl" you knew that voice. "Wt-" you take a deep breathe and realise you should tease him instead hmmm. "Did you miss me?" You respond while biting your lip, jungkook stares at you up and down and bites his lip hard. "I don't think you know what you have gotten yourself into" jungkook says against your neck in a husky voice, shivers went down your spin as soon as he started pressing soft kisses down your neck. You snapped back to reality once you realised you were in the middle of the dance floor. You glance at jungkook hard while you walk straight to the bar now looking for Lisa.

Taehyung's pov
Hmm where is Yn.
I turn to the dance floor and her and jungkook are a little too close..
I head straight to the bar while finishing my cup of whiskey. Jungkook needs to stop Yn is mine,she is mine to play with.

Yn pov
I see Tae at the bar looking pissed. "Hey tae what's wrong" he immediately shuts you up by pushing you against the wall harshly "so what did you and jungkook speak about baby?" You look deeply into his eyes "um.. w.." he slams his lips against yours without letting you finish a word. He breaks the kiss and whispers in your ear "why don't we show him what's mine?" He adds his tongue into the kiss while roaming his hands around your body. You admit tae is hot asf.. but jungkook is just.. FUCK I NEED TO STOP. You continued hooking up, until you felt someone's gaze on you, you see jungkook near the bar just staring, while smoking his cigarette.
You both break the kiss as you hear jimin making an announcement "Hey guys who is up for spin the bottle?" Oh no... "hey babe" you turn and see Lisa on your right "finally I have been looking for you" "let's go play" she says while running off.

Jungkook's pov
Let's see tae what's gonna happen.
I turn to see Yn rolling her eyes looking really pissed off.

Yn pov
"Ok I guess I will start" I say as I roll my eyes. I see jungkook smirking at me, and I spin the bottle and...
great.. that's fucking great. Of course it landed on him. FUCK IT.
"Seems like you have good luck" jungkook says while winking at you and getting up. You stand up as well and you gotta admit the idea of jungkook making out with you again caused a shiver to go down you spine. Your thoughts were then interrupted when jungkook slammed you against the wall and smashing his lips against yours. He didn't even let you kiss him back until he inserted his tongue, and bit hard on your bottom lip. You weren't gonna lie... he was so fucking hot, and a good fucking kisser. Jungkook pinned your arms against the wall and started roaming his hands around your body making you slightly moan. Jungkook then started trailing kisses down your neck and then started biting hard making you moan "jungkook" he immediately smirks at the fact you moaned.

Taehyung's Pov
What the fuck is taking them so long. Maybe I should go check and leave this crap game. I walk to the living room "jungkook" Yn moans "wth is happening here?" I ask my voice furious. "Oh hey tae what's wrong?" Jungkook says with a smirk. I immediately leave and slam the front door.Is there something wrong with him, she is mine.

Yn pov
"Fuck my life, I'm gonna go bye" I start to walk to the front door until Jungkook comes from behind and whispers in my ear "baby girl don't worry I was just marking my territory" shivers went down your spine as he said that. "Um I gotta go dickhead" you say while smirking at him, you leave the party and you immediately keep thinking about how hot your make out session with jungkook was. Imagine tae didn't come interrupt us then what would of happened?

Authors note
I hope you liked this chapter💖
Also please don't be a silent reader, let me know what you think of this book and where you think it's heading❤️
Are you team tae or jungkook?
Love you all😘