Truth or dare

Yn pov
I sit down next to tae slightly shaking at the thought that jungkook might get to dare me and who knows what he might do...
"Ready... Jin you start" Lisa says
"Ok Um truth or dare jimin?"
"Dare" jimin replies while staring at Lisa
"Kiss" Jin says
Immediately they start kissing and omg it was so cute ahhhhhh.
Ok I rlly need to stop wtf BAHAHA.

"Jimin your go"
"Mmm ok... jungkook truth or dare?"
"Dare"
Jimin then looks around to his eyes land on me who jungkook was staring at.
"I dare you to kiss Yn right here in front of us all"
Jungkook smirks and starts walking towards you
"Wait WHAT THE FUCK"
Everyone started at you OMG DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD...LMAO.

I looked over at tae and he looked very pissed off
"Ok dickhead get it over with" I say
"Anything for you baby"
He grabs my hand and slams me against the wall WTF WHY DOES HE HAVE TO FUCKEN BASH ME AGAINST THE WALL THAT HURT...
He instantly smashes his lips against mine and I don't move just to piss him off until he grabbed my waist pulling me closer, I couldn't anymore I kissed back and wow he is a good kisser... I completely forgot everyone is watching SHIT FUCK IM DUMB TAE IS RIGHT THERE..
I try pull away but his grip is to strong, I hear him mumble "who said I was done" he suddenly inserts his tongue in the kiss and that's when tae said "ok that's enough let's play something else" we immediately broke the kiss, and I saw everyone's mouths wide open..

"Let's watch a movie or something" yoongi suggests
We all agree and go to watch a movie, as we all sit on the couch guess who sits next to me.

Jungkook pov
Why don't I go play with Yn some more BAHAHA this is so funny, have to admit but she is rlly good at kissing...

Yn pov
Mr fuckboy is next to me great..
"Can you piss off"
"Why are you lying babe your kiss definitely said you wanted more" he says while winking
UGHHHH HE IS SO ANNOYING BUT WHY IS HE SO HOT UGHH

Authors note-
Hope you liked😚